𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

❝and I swear if you hurt them,
I will rip your lungs out.❞

ermellina accorsa was born sometime in the 1000s. the life she led was a poor one, but that didn't stop her from participating in many fights. she was battle-hungry, hunting for the sight of blood, she was war-hardened. when she first died she was alone, hot, and in pain. but, she came back, and then she came back again, and again. she didn't meet nicolò or yusuf until many years later.

decades after the then five immortal men and women came together, ermellina was captured and taken to be tortured for answers. when none of their captures questions were answered, ermellina was ruthlessly beaten to death. it had been centuries until she was united with her lovers, and family. but, that doesn't mean she's done fighting.

casting

ermellina accorsa/em| adèle exarchopoulos
nicolò di genova/nicky | luca marinelli
yusuf al-kaysani/joe | marwan kenzari
andromache/andy | charlize theron
sébastien lelivre/booker | matthias schoenaerts
nile freeman/nile | kiki layne
james copley/copley | chiwetel ejiofor
the old guard cast | themselves

aesthetic

(made by kylie)

(made by kylie)

playlist

do i wanna know, arctic monkeys. gun in my hand, dorothy. the search, nf. pretty little psycho, porcelain dolls. highest in the room, travis scott. arsonists lullaby, hozier. raise hell, dorothy. heavan knows, the petty reckless. baby outlaw, elle king. a little wicked, valerie broussard. my demons, starset. hypnotic, zella day. walls could talk, halsey. before you go, lewis capaldi. centuries, fall out boy. legends never die, league of legends ft. against the current.

TIMELINE.
pre-the old guard, the old guard, post-the old guard.

disclaimer

i do not own The Old Guard, it's characters or story line.

kings

kings.