𝐢𝐢𝐢, 𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝗺𝐚.

iii, t is for trauma.

     Anxiety was one of Lina's main emotions, and sure, she was a hard person but damn could she be anxious

She had downed a bottle of vodka and knocked out for the rest of the time on the cargo plane just to stop dealing with the anxiety she felt. And she also may or may not have gotten alcohol poisoning and may have died. Either way, it occupied her the entire trip she was either dead or worried.

She felt intoxicated by excitement as she thought of seeing her boys again. She had talked to Andy asking if they knew but she only hinted that Sebastian and the men knew there was a surprise waiting for them.

     When they did make it to Paris or rather just outside of Paris in Goussainville, they started the trail to the building they hid in.

     "I thought you said we were doing to Paris, " Nile questions. Lina thought she almost sounded annoyed they weren't in Paris. Lina looked around at their surroundings eyeing a large number of graves.

"We're just outside of Paris, this is Goussainville." Her eyes were hard as she stared at the house. Finding a new immoral would be hard for everyone in the first few days.

"This place has been abandoned for 50 years," Andy added. Lina kept her eyes trained on the structure as they got closer.

Nile looked over to Andy in confusion, "Why?" The three looked above them to see a plane fly by. Nile's question was left unanswered as they got closer to the house.

A rush of chills went down the brunette's body as they reached the door. Without having to knock, it was opened by Sebastian. Noticing her straight away his eyes widened in shock and a smile grew on his face.

"It's been a while, Sebastian," Lina murmured with a small accepting smile on her face. A small shaky laugh left the man's mouth as he brought the shorter girl into his arms.

Their hug felt like forever though it was only about a minute. He pulled out of the hug looking at her at arm's length. "Look at you!"

     Her smile grew as she looked at him, "Are they here?" She questioned. Looking in the house he nodded. Walking in she followed closing the door behind her. She felt her heart leap in her chest as she heard Yusuf's chuckle and Nicolò's laugh.

     Hearing a familiar set of footsteps Nicolò looked up in shock. The air left his body as he made eye contact with Lina.

     "Mon amour," he murmured. Yusuf looked up when he heard the familiar endearment. Following his eyesight, he froze staring at her.