𝗶𝘅, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁.

ix, and shall we rest.

     It had been three months when the three; Nicolò, Yusuf, and Lina decided to finally take a breather from fighting

     It had been three months when the three; Nicolò, Yusuf, and Lina decided to finally take a breather from fighting. Don't get them wrong they love what they're doing but they're not indestructible. And, quite frankly Lina was sick of getting shot.

They had visited Malta, and well, let's just say they had some fun. After Malta they went to Germany because they had a safe house that was more updated there leading to now.

Yusuf's chest was rising slowly as he sleep soundly. Lina's head rested on his chest as she stirred in her sleep. Nicolò, who had waken up minutes before was sat up against the wall on the left side of the bed admiring the two.

A cat laid behind Lina peacefully sleeping. Lina had insisted they get a cat, and proceeded to name it Dog.

     Lina let a grunt as she flinched. Nicolò's eyebrows furrowed, alarmed. She breathed in sharply she tightened her grip on Yusuf's side. Yusuf stirred but didn't wake, still knocked out from their strenuous activities from the night before.

The cat meowed awake and jumped off the bed annoyed at being awoke.

     She flinched heavily, a loud intake of breath as she squeezed her eyes closed. Nicolò didn't want to touch her, he knew she knew he was watching as she tried to even out her breathing.

     She buried her head into Yusuf's chest trying to familiarize herself and where she was. She calmed down as Nicolò tucked a hair behind her ear staring into her eyes.

     She let out a tired sigh, closing her eyes and leaning into his hand. The nightmares are back, she thought. "Would you like some tea?" Nicolò questioned. He knew her routine.

     Get her some tea, reassure her, and try to get her to go back to sleep. She nodded, her body feeling drained as she rested her forehead on Yusuf's chest. She though the nightmare had gone away, but the man in her deadly dreams has come back.

     Minutes later she sat up throwing on a shirt and pressed a kiss to Yusuf's forehead. She walked into the kitchen to find Nicolò stirring the tea. She walked behind him wrapping her arms around around his body.

     "Come stai angelo mio," Nicolò asked, rubbing her hand. She snuggled her head into his back the soft shirt making it even better.

     "Sto bene non ti preoccupare," she tried to reassure, but Nicolò knew she wasn't fine.

     The man, Eroso, the one in her dreams was another tormented soul in Lina's book. The man had kidnapped her for a whole 40 years attacking her physically and mentally. Lina would jump at every loud slam for a while after that.