𝘃𝗶, 𝗴𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

vi, go down together.

     The old car that Andy just so happily chose took awhile to get to their so called destination

The old car that Andy just so happily chose took awhile to get to their so called destination. They pulled up to a metal sheet being used as a gate. Booker getting out and opening it, the entered and they had officially made it to the mountainous area.

With Andy driving Lina let herself look at the scenery. She and the boys haven't traveled for a bit, maybe that should go on the list of important things to accomplish.

Letting the car park, Andy got out walking towards some leaves and entering. Now this act would've confused Lina but she had been in the cave before so it didn't phase her.

"What is this place?" Nile questioned as they entered the cave like area.

     "An abandoned mine," Andy answered, "We stumbled on it during the Baussenque Wars. 1150s maybe? I used to keep my stuff here."

"Here..." Andy muttered to herself as she looked for sticks. Nile had grabbed one of the lanterns as she looked around at the artifacts.

Lina found a good spot. Close to the entrance but not to close in case of a grenade. She set down the sword along with the bag. As she sifted a shirt to change into Nile spoke.

"Is this a Rodin?" She stared at it in shock.

Andy looked up from what she was doing, shortly responding, "Yeah."

"This is an honest to god Rodin," Nile went on a joyful shocked expression on her face.

Stripping her shirt she threw on one of Nicolò's sweaters before throwing her shirt next to the fire that Andy and Booker were making.

"Wait, did you know him?" Nile asked. Lina looked over just knowing that Booker was going to say something.

Booker's smile grew as he joked, "Probably biblically," Booker let out a laugh, along with Lina who let out a laugh, though it was only short continues breaths of air.

Nile climbed up looking at more of the artifacts as Andy spoke to Booker, "Get to work finding Copley, he's got Nicky and Joe."

Lina's smile fell as she looked down. Her eyes gazed toward the hard cold floor. Laying down she put Yusuf's backpack under her head as some kind of pillow, hoping to get some rest.

"Come on, Book. You've been working on that for hours," Andy groveled, annoyed at how much time they were wasting when they could be helping Yusuf and Nicolò.

Lina woke up with a quick breath, closing her eyes trying to calm her heartbeat.

Subconsciously she reached out for Nicolò and Yusuf only to hit rock. It sunk in that they weren't there and she let her head fall back onto the backpack.