𝘃𝗶𝗶, 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗽.𝟮

vii, united they fall, p.2

     "Cover Andy," Yusuf muttered as he positioned himself ready to shoot

"Cover Andy," Yusuf muttered as he positioned himself ready to shoot. Lina thought to herself, the hunt is on.

They move out main focus to protect Andy. Andy leads, the rest following tightly behind. She kept close to Yusuf making sure he had enough ammo (don't get him wrong he was good, it just took a few shots to kill a person).

"Andy! Ahh!" Nile grunted as she pushed herself in front of Andy, taking the bullet heading her way.

Lina shot the gun effectively killing a man coming around the corner. Going to shoot the next man, her gun jammed and Nicolò caught it.

     Nicolò followed taking a bullet to the shoulder before killing the man. Lina picked up another gun as Nicolò passed Yusuf one as well. They all moved up guns raised as Nicolò covered their front and Lina and Andy covered the back.

     Going into the next room Lina was almost immediately faced with a bad guy, grabbing onto his shoulders and putting her foot on his side, kicking him over her. (A move Andy picked up on.)

     She could hear the gunshots behind her, most likely Nicolò double tapping making sure the guy was dead.

     The room cleared fast, as the team made their way towards the next wall and door. Standing next to Nicolò she sent a nod to Yusuf who then looked towards Andy to see if she was ready. When she nodded they got ready to move when an explosion what set off making everyone fly away.

     Lina heard white noise as she struggled to regain herself. The immortality didn't help the searing pain all over her body, especially on her arms.

     She could vaguely hear coughing and yelling.

     "Man! Andy!" she didn't know what side of her the yelling came from but she knew that it was Booker  She heard gunshots but it only scrambled her mind more.

     More coughing came from someone around her as she heard more yelling, "Joe, Nicky, Lina, we're moving out!"

     Lina took in short breaths trying to heal faster as she heard heavy footsteps coming her way. She heard Nicolò gasp and cough and the something that sounded like a kick followed. She heard him cough as it sounded like another kick was brought his way.

     Lina tried to push herself up on shakey arms still affected by the blast. She almost got a good view but was kicked in the throat. She violently fell back, choked coughs leaving her mouth.