𝘃𝗶𝗶, 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗽.𝟭

vii, united they fall, p.1

     Lina gasped awake, desperately trying to breath with how suffocating the men around her were

Her reactions were quick and instant. The man holding her up flinched as she threw him over herself, neck snapping on the floor. She threw herself at the the next closest man taking him to the floor.

She had him in a choke hold as the guards tried to pry her off of the purple man.

"Lina, please," as soon as she heard the voice of a desperate Andy she stopped immediately, eyes filled with relief. This unknowingly gave the guards the time to stick something in her neck making her gasp. She tried to fight it, but it made her vision blurry quickly knocking her out.

The men who weren't holding Andy and Booker eyed the dead dude across from the unconscious woman with wide eyes.

     Embarrassed the purple man (later to be known as Keane) quickly stood up picking the unconscious woman up and started walking. The rest followed as a spare guard opened the door for the ones holding the immortals and Andy.

     "Andy," Nicolò spoke, surprised to see Andy down in the lab without having killed everyone in the building.

     "What happened?" Yusuf questioned, eyes widening when seeing a passed out Lina in arms of a guard.

     And let out a moan of pain as she was sat on the metal table. "She's not healing, I killed her." Booker let out with a unknown look on his face.

     "I need to get a line in her and stop the bleeding," the scientist bitch spoke as she assessed Andy's wound.

"Keep her alive at all costs. Don't you see? Between Sudan and now, something's changed. Find out what." Merrick spoke as he eyed the only awake woman.

     "This will stabilize her, but I have to stitch her and give her antibiotics," the bitch spieled as she started a drip.

     "Good," Merrick began, but before he could walk away Nicolò spoke.

     "All things die," the eerily calm threatening look he was given made a slight shiver run down his back.

     "What was that?" Merrick questioned slightly scared for his life.

     "Everything has to die, Mr. Merrick. The only reason we haven't... is that it's not our time yet. If it's now Andromache's, nothing you can do will stop it," Nicolò explained