𝐢, 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

i, united we stand.

     Malta was going to be Ermellina's second stop seeing as whenever the immortals got separated they always made a plan to meet in the small cottage Yusuf, Nicolò, and herself owned

At first Andromache, or Andy hated the idea of them owning the house, but she knew they each had an emotional connection to the place.

Whenever things got to rough the three would leave and live in the cottage for a few months, of course, they had to keep it on the down-low seeing as they never aged.

Ermellina's first stop after leaving the basement was to a random house to borrow some clothes. She didn't know if people would become suspicious if she walked around in ripped bloody clothes.

The first house she saw she put on an act, weakly limping to the door and conjuring crocodile tears to go with it. No surprise, a woman opened the immediately going wide-eyed letting out a gasp.

"Please ma'am, there's a man chasing me you have to help me!" she sobbed in Russian, sending puppy eyes to the 'older' woman. Nodding quickly the woman ushered her in sitting her down on an old wooden chair.

"Stay right here darling, let me get you some clothes," she comforted in Russian, giving the girl a scared and worried look. As soon as the woman left the eldest rolled her eyes, so gullible.

Ermellina let her eyes wander around her surroundings, eyes picking up on the knife block, boiling soup, baseball bat by the door, and the fork on the table.

At this point, it was almost an instinct to look around her. She only started doing it when she met Nicolò and Yusuf, mostly because she never wanted them to get hurt, and to have a weapon on hand. And if we're being honest she had a stunt for a decade where she didn't care if she died.

A small television in the corner played some sort of old Russian sitcom, and before she knew it the old lady came in with clothes she explained was her daughters before she died.

Keeping on the wounded act, she let the old lady who introduced herself as Gertrude guide her to the bathroom. She looked into the mirror, unable to understand the reflection.

She looked away for her sake to look at the shower, before taking her clothes off as getting in. Not only did she smell, but the warm water helped soothe her aching muscles.

She looked down at the bottom of the tub seeing the red water go down the drain. She rarely thought about it but all she could think of was hurting herself. Unethical, but she couldn't stand being away from her family.