𝐢𝐯, 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠.

iv, longing.

     Sometimes Lina felt as if she wasn't complete

Sometimes Lina felt as if she wasn't complete. That she had this hole in her chest and she could claw at it but it would still leave this longing feeling.

She was born in 1010 to a poor family. She couldn't remember much apart from the abuse that stemmed from her hatred of men in power. That and her brother's lullabies he sang for her.

It took over 70 years until she found Nicolò. He gave her a place to reside free of charge. She went with him when he went to train with the knights. And she fought with him in battle.

Of course, she didn't know he was going to come back to life, so she sought revenge and killed the man who killed him. That was the first time she saw Yusuf.

You could imagine the surprise on her face as she saw both men who had died right before her eyes stand up. A few hours later and both men had stopped trying to kill each other, Lina had taken them to an inn.

No one said anything about their outfits as they ate bread and drank as much alcohol they could get.

Sometimes she thought that they'd go their separate ways but at the same time she knew they were destined to be with each other.

It only took them a few years to realize their feelings for each other. Nicolò felt this deep hatred for himself as he thought about how many times he had killed Yusuf.

And Lina could admit, she too felt a deep-rooted hatred for herself as she too killed him. They were all war-hardened and in battle, love was born between.

If there was one thing Lina could remember it was meeting Andy for the first time. The girl and two boys were in a tavern drinking, even though they got dirty looks for Lina being inside.

Andy barged in making men swear at the loud noise. She eyed the surroundings finding the three quite easily. Andy offered them a ride on the boat she was taking passage in.

The men looked towards Lina as she eyes Andy. They had looked towards her seeing as she held more knowledge than them. Thinking back to the visions Lina nodded her head signaling they would come with her.

With that Andy slapped her hand on the table with a large smile, this was also where she gave the three nicknames. (Going around with names like theirs would catch some looks.)

They already had enough with Lina's short hair, but when you bring out the names; Yusuf, Nicolò, and Ermellina, you tend to bring stares.