Heejin

It was Christmas Eve you and Heejin have been preparing forever. After all this was you're first Christmas with Heejin. Everything had to be perfect. At 12am sharp you guys agreed on opening the presents.

"Only 2 hours left." You sighed taking a seat next to Heejin. She could tell you were already getting tired so she decides to ask.

"Hey do you wanna take a quick nap?"

"No no i'm wide awake." You say snuggling up with her. Heejin smiled and put her arm around you. You didn't wanna admit you were tired but it didn't really matter since Heejin could tell. It was obvious you were trying hard to keep your eyes opened.

"Babe you look really tired..." Heejin said with a frown she didn't want you staying awake if you really didn't want to.

"Nooooo I'm awake." You say quickly getting up and then pulling her along.

"What are you doing?" She asks and without warning you start dancing around to the Christmas music and interlocking your hands with hers.

You start noticing Heejin's expression change. She slowly starts smiling bigger and bigger at you. She rolls her eyes and joins your weird dancing. Soon enough you don't even feel tired anymore. Seeing Heejin all happy has cheered you up enough to stay awake.

Eventually Heejin sits back down. It was as if all the tiredness that was drained from you got transferred to her.You go up to her and pet her head.

"Seems like you're the one who needs a nap." You tease her

"Cmere!" Heejin pulls you in.

You don't fight it and let Heejin do what she wants. As she's laying down with you you hear her breathe get louder. She was starting to fall asleep.

You laughed quietly and kiss her on her forehead.

"I love you Heejin"

"I love you more Y/N"
__________________________
You wake up to the smell of something familiar. Like always it's  Heejin and her morning cup of coffee. You walk up behind her and hug her.

"Good morning." She giggles. "Sorry I fell asleep on you yesterday." By the tone of her voice you could hear she was feeling a bit disappointed.

"It's ok we can open the gifts right now."

She turns around with an excited look on her face. Her smile was huge and her eyes were sparkling. She quickly runs to the Christmas tree and picks out a gift. You follow her and she hands you the gift.

You look at her a bit confused thinking this is her gift.

"Read the tag." Heejin says.

"To: the best girlfriend ever
From: Heejin" It says on the top

Heejin was actually more excited about your gift then anything else. She watched you opened all your gifts before opening her own. Every time you'd you got excited about your gift she smiled wider. Even though you both fell asleep this was still a perfect Christmas.