Yves

"Do you have everything ready?" You hear you're girlfriend call out.

Sooyoung had been wanting to go camping for a while now. You always said no because it seemed boring but you decided to give it a try. At least then she'd stop bothering you about it.

"Yeah yeah." You says as you unload a packet of water and snacks into the backseat.

You see Sooyoung approach you wearing a black crop top, denim jeans, and black converse. Definitely looked like a lesbian.

"There you are my baby!" She says while pinching your cheeks. She gets her phone out and takes a selfie with you.

"I wasn't ready!" You were sure you had blinked.

"That's what makes it special." She smiles and gets in the car. You sigh and enter the car as well.

You two quickly check if you have everything you need before finally driving. "Where are we even going?"

"Don't worry I did research." She giggles.

"I swear to God if we get eaten by bears Sooyoung!"

"Shhh." She rubs the back of your hand with her thumb. The shushing never made you mad the way Sooyoung did it was always so soothing. Sometimes she'd do it when you couldn't sleep and it always proved to relax you.

While driving you would look at her admiring her side profile. Although she had sunglasses on the sun hitting some of her face made her look like a model. That and her sharp jawline which always hypnotized you.

"Like what you're seeing?"

You lightly punch her on her arm and smile. "You're so pretty." You sigh and rest your head on her shoulder.

She lets out the cutest laugh. Sooyoung pretended to be all badass sometimes but you both new she loved getting treated like a princess.

The drive was a bit long. Though there was no need to complain after all you were in the passenger seat with Sooyoung. She made everything fun. She'd stop in the middle of the road just to kiss you, she complimented you, and played some road games while driving.

Eventually you both make it to the camping place and get out the car.

Sooyoung approaches you. "Here you go." She takes your arm and puts bug repellent. "I'll get jealous if the mosquitoes try to kiss you!" She starts laughing at her own joke which you found cute and a bit dorky.

She set the tent up in an attempt to impress you. You happily clapped at what she considered to be a big achievement just to see her smile.

The tent was pretty big so you both got in it to see get a feel. "This is nice." Sooyoung goes while looking around as if she was in a mansion.

You couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable with the hard floor but whatever made Sooyoung happy made you happy. After that you both lay down outside the tent and look at the stars. "Aren't we supposed to be getting everything else ready?" You say not looking away from the sky and at your girlfriend next to you.

"Mm no let me just stay like this for a bit." You hear her move closer till you feel a hand hugging you.

You were always the get prepared instantly type but you didn't wanna move away from Sooyoung. Of course you move even closer to Sooyoung and face her.

"I love you." You say softly.

She turns her head almost instantly and gives you a big smile while playing with your hair. "I love you too Y/N" She then hugs you. Since she was taller than you it always felt like you perfectly fit into her arms. Anytime she'd hug you you felt warm and safe.

This camping honestly wasn't gonna be such a bother since Sooyoung was there with you.