Haseul

You used to love playing the piano, but eventually the pressure from your music teacher and parents was way too much and you decided to quit.

Your parents were mad but you stopped caring because now your life was finally less stressful. This summer was gonna be for friends not piano lessons and getting yelled at.

As you laid in your bed listening to your favorite summer music your mom comes in.

"Hey so about summer."

"I have plans to go out with my friends."

"Your dad and I were thinking you should give piano lessons another go."

You look at her in disbelief. How could she make you do something you hated?

"We found this great teacher she seems nice. She's around your age so you'd be more comfortable."

You shook your head.

She fiddles with her fingers "The problem is we already set up a time for tomorrow..."

"What the- Why didn't you tell me first? Mom I don't wanna go back to that place."

You thought about all the bad times you had. When you tried your best your teacher would put you down and humiliated you.

"You don't have to go anywhere this teacher isn't from that place she's gonna come here."

That was a bit better but you still didn't like the idea of piano lessons. There really wasn't much to do anyway. The time was set for tomorrow she was gonna come whether you liked it or not.
__________________________
It was the day of the first lesson and you felt nervous, scared, and all kinds of negative thoughts flooded your head. In the meantime you stayed in your room.

"Y/N!!!" You hear your mom call you from downstairs.

"I guess this is it..." You said making your way out of your room.

You go down the stairs and see the girl but she's not facing you. You can only see she has short hair and how she's dressed a lot more casually than any of your other teachers.

"She's here." Your mom points at you.

The girl turns around and you almost trip. She was just that beautiful. The way her eyes sparkled under the light, her smile was so warm and welcoming and the way she just looked so good the short hair look.

She shakes your hand "I'm Jo Haseul." She introduces herself.

You forget how to talk for a second and stammer a bit with your words.

"I'm... um Y/N"

"That's a pretty name."

"T-thanks."

Seriously you couldn't gather your thoughts.

After a bit of talking alone you were able to talk normally. Still her beauty was something you only see on tv.

You both finally got to the piano. As you sat in front of it reality hit you. You hadn't played piano in a while and the feeling of being in front of a piano made you think about the past.

"I'm not sure I can do this." You turn around and see Haseul. She then sits next to you.

"Your mom told me about everything..." She puts her hand on your face caressing your cheek. "I'm not like that ok?" She gives you a warm smile. You smile back. Everything about her was so nice. The way she talked to you put you at ease.

She pulled out some sheet music it didn't have a name and it seemed short.

"This is one of my pieces... It was supposed to be dedicated to someone but I never got to finish it." She smiles but you could tell she was felt sad about it.

"Maybe one day you can find someone who'll give you the motivation to finish it." You tell her

"Yeah. Maybe." She looks back into your eyes.

Even though you had barely met her she seemed really open.

You studied the sheet music once more before attempting to play it. You then set your fingers on the keys and began playing at a slow tempo before going faster into the real tempo. It was almost as if the experience never left your hands since the last time you played.

You finished and looked over at Haseul who had a proud look on her face. She raised both her hands up asking for a double high-five. When you gave her the high-five she interlocked her hands with hers.

"Good job. You play so well I'm almost mad you want to give up." She said

"I don't think i'll be giving up just yet..." You admit. If Haseul was your teacher from the start you would've never given up. Not only was she a good teacher but a good looking teacher.

And her only being a year older than you was definitely a plus.

Since you did so good with the previous music she gave you something more challenging. It was pretty difficult and you were having troubles with your hand placement. You start complaining and cussing under your breathe. Haseul quickly noticed and walked behind you.

"Try this." She puts her arms over you she guides your hands.

"Ohhh." You say now understanding what you were doing wrong.

"You know I kinda wish i didn't help you... you're cute when you're mad." She chuckles and you felt like you were gonna have a heart attack.

Having such a pretty woman helping you and saying you were cute made you a bit nervous but definitely motivated you to play better.

She helped you through everything you already knew you were gonna get attached to Haseul.