Gowon

Your best friend Gowon has invited you to her house. Her parents weren't home so it was perfect for causing chaos with no consequences. All there was to do was watch movies, eat, play videogames, and dance. Which was good enough to keep the both of you entertained.

"Gowon when are you getting new movies I'm tired of these ones..." You tell her throwing a crate of dvds on her bed.

"I don't really buy dvds anymore you're the one who keeps insisting watching dvds."

"It's old school that's the cool part." You lay on your back.

"We'll find something better on Netflix just watch."

She takes her remote and browses through a few Netflix series and movies. Nothing catches her eye but something catches YOUR eye.

"Wait go back."

She goes up and notices the horror movie tag already regretting this.

"That looks good."

Gowon takes a closer look and noticed the cover is familiar. She reads the summary and it dawns on her.

"Nope this movie is off limits!" She says and then scrolls down.

"What? Why?" You ask curiously. What happened for her to despise the movie so much?

"When I was younger my brother told me if I watched the movie he'd give me $5. I was like 6 so I accepted... biggest regret of my life. I had SO MANY nightmares." She explains how it left her "scarred for life"

By now you were holding back tears of laughter the way Gowon explained it was really funny.

"Gowon you're old now it won't be a big deal."

"It'll scare you." Her eyes widen

You scoff. "You know I don't get scared easily."

After a few seconds of silence you jump on here. She was putting up a fight she really didn't want you to take the remote. Despite Gowon's small figure she was pretty strong. Your own strength was failing you so you cheat. You start tickling her and it works she lets go of the remote and now it's in you hands.

"Pleaseeeeeese!!" Gowon said with the sound of defeat in her voice. You laughed since she was being cute and you were about to let her win... That is until she suddenly offered something interesting.

"I'll let you play dare or dare with me if you want just don't put that horrible movie."

The game was exactly what it sounded like. Truth or dare minus the truth. A game Gowon never seemed to like.

"That could be fun." You rub your chin even though you were already set on that. "Fine."

You two were now sitting on the floor.

"I won't go easy on you."

Gowon sighed but quickly put on a confident facade. "Bring it!"

The first few dares were nothing big stuff like "I dare you to yell cuss words outside."

Gowon remembers you kept a diary. "Y/N I dare you to read from your diary."

You instantly laugh. "You do realize I don't bring my diary to places?" Which was true you were too paranoid to lose it or that someone else would find it

"Hey why don't you read something from your diary?" You saw the way Gowon's face froze what was this little blonde hiding?

"Please besides you already tell me all your secrets... Unless you're hiding something from me." You did question if she was hiding things from you since ever since you guys were little you guys told each other everything.

"Fine..."

Gowon walks towards her cabinet and takes out her diary. She flips through it briefly.

"Is there something written in there you haven't told me?" You say since you see the way Gowon is very hesitant.

"Well... y-yeah. But I planned on telling you once the time is right..."

"What do you mean? You usually tell me things straight away. Unless it's a crush?" You thought about who Gowon could possible like she didn't really hang that much with other people. Lots of boys did have a crush on her but she never acknowledged them.

Gowon stayed silent which could only mean its true.

"Oooh Wonnie tell me!" You shook her hands.

"Well I've been dying to tell you but I'm not sure..." She looks at a specific page in her diary.

You let out a long sad "Whyyyyyyy" then "C'mon Wonnie you know I'm no snitch." While tugging on her shirt.

"I don't care if you tell anyone."

"I don't get it."

"Jesus you're an idiot just take it."

She gives you her open diary and you begin reading.

"Today another guy asked me out I said no of course I wonder why boys always ask me out but the person I want just wants to be nothing but friends it's frustrating I try and give her hints but she's dumb sorry Y/N."

You look back at your friend "You like me?"

She scoffs

Suddenly feeling embarrassed you set the diary in front of you.

"Why... Didn't you tell me earlier?

"You don't think I've tried? One time I told you I'd date you and instead of getting the hint you said you would also date yourself!" She roles her eyes.

"Sorry I acted dumb I had a feeling you liked me but it made me nervous." You said with your hands on your face.

Gowon frowns. "If you don't like me just say so..."

You quickly sit up and take Gowon's hands. "I didn't say that!"

"So you like me?"

You nod feeling your face turn pink and your ears turn hot.

Gowon on the other hand is smiling and feeling relieved.

"Isn't it funny? All those guys liked me but I liked a girl the whole time." She starts laughing the she seems to find it amusing.

You extend your hand she takes it so you pull her for a cuddle.

You close your eyes. "Let's just stay like this ok?" You feel her little head nod against your chest. This was nice
:(