Hyunjin

The class was quiet everyone was focused on the quiz in front of them. The quiz was a lot shorter than others but this was an AP class. Everyone took it a lot more serious. Except for the girl next to you. Kim Hyunjin....

You questioned how she got placed in this class. Yes she was smart but she rarely seemed to be paying attention. When you looked over at her she'd be drawing on her notebooks, desk, and sometimes even her own hand. When she was attentive she'd yell out answers. Usually she'd be right but the yelling often got her scolded.

While taking said test you heard Hyunjin get up. "How the hell is she already done." You say under your breathe.

The quiz was short but Hyunjin seemed to finish it way too fast.

Eventually you finished and handed the quiz in and sat back in your seat you felt confident with your answers. Other students started handing their quizzes in as well.

"Alright everyone the quizzes are all graded. I saw pretty good scores others... not so much." She laughs. "Either way continue to study for the real test next week."

As she was giving out the quizzes everyone started talking to their friends.

"Hey Hyunjin how'd you do?" You hear Hyunin's friend ask.

"Honestly I nailed it don't even worry about me."

The teacher eventually got to you. "Good job." She quietly said. You look at your score and a giant 98% on the top right of the paper made you smile.

She went to Hyunjin and didn't say a word. Hyunjin was really quiet.

You didn't notice Hyunjin or anything around you that is till you hear her friend again.

"No fucking way!"

You looked over and saw Hyunjin trying to hide her paper from her friend.

Your eyes widen when you see the percentage on the paper. A giant 34%...

After Hyunjin and her friend are done bickering Hyunjin goes over to the teacher.

"It's a quiz Hyunjin you can't redo quizzes I suggest you find yourself a study buddy."

Hyunjin shakes her head "My friends and I can't study i'll get distracted."

"Then... pick someone who isn't your friend. Hmm how about Y/N"

You look up to see the teacher and Hyunjin looking at you. The teacher motions for you to come over.

"Since you got the highest score would you mind helping Hyunjin study for the rest of the class?"

You were a bit hesitant but it'd be awkward saying no so you accepted.

"You guys can sit in the back so Hyunjin won't get distracted."

You and Hyunjin go and sit in the back.

"So a 34%..." You sigh

"How'd you know?" Hyunjin asks

You just now notice Hyunjin hasn't given you her paper.

"Lucky guess?"

Hyunjin giggles. "Wowww so you looked at my test nosy much?"

"You and your friend were loud." You admit.

"Oh Jinsoul? Yeah there's definitely something wrong with that one."

After the small talk you start helping her on the things she got wrong.

"So here you marked C you probably forgot to add-" You look over at her.

Hyunjin was drawing whiskers on her hand.

"Hyunjin!!"

"Sorry sorry but look at this." She puts her hand up to her nose so the whiskers align "aeonggggg"

You laughed yeah it was dumb but there was something about it that was cute...

While you helped her through her failed quiz she was really touchy. She'd lean on you or would "fix" your hair even though it didn't need fixing. There was absolutely no space in between you two.

Sometimes you'd look over at her to make sure she was paying attention but she would just be looking at you and not the quiz.

You were starting to get flustered and could barely keep eye contact with her. She was so pretty and the way she looked at you made you a bit nervous.

As you got through the studying you heard footsteps approaching. You and Hyunjin looked up to to see Jinsoul.

"Someone has a crush." Jinsoul teased as she took a pencil from a nearby pencil holder and left as if she said nothing.

It made things a bit awkward but seeing Hyunjin turn red was so cute. The bell rang and before you got up Hyunjin asked for your number.

Her reason being "in case I need you're help again." But the way she asked so shyly made you think it was a lie. Even if she wasn't crushing on you you definitely were crushing on her. So you quickly gave her your number.