Vivi

You got home from another day at work. As soon as you step in your nose was greeted with a delicious smell. No matter how many times you experienced this it was always a surprise.

Of course it was your wife making you another one of her amazing meals.

"I'm home!!" You yell out.

Vivi steps out of the kitchen and her cute little apron makes you pout. You go over to kiss her.

"How was work?" She asks.

"A bit exhausting I couldn't wait to see you." You tell her and she laughs.

"I'm not done with dinner so you can go shower." She tells you

You nod and leave for a shower. After that you come back to see Vivi waiting for you.

You look over the food and feel so grateful that Vivi always makes sure you come home to something great.

You can't help but go and hug her. She starts giggling. "What's this for?" She asks as while fixing your wet hair.

"I just love you a lot." You say looking into her eyes. She smiles and hugs you tight. "I love you too Y/N"

She pulls away and you guys start to eat. Her food was always so good most of the food she made were passed down recipes from her family. Although it was just food you guys always bonded when eating. And just seeing Vivi's smile when you would tell her she did a great job made everything better. Vivi always had fun stories about her food how some foods were hard to master while others took her an almost no time at all. You let her go on and on about her childhood. All those times were important to her so they were also important to you.

"One time while making this with my mom I caused a small fire. I would be such a reckless kid sometimes and I didn't even know it." She chuckles and looks back at you. You were just looking at her. You payed attention to the story but all your mind could think about was Vivi. Vivi being Vivi misinterpreted it. "Oh sorry am I talking too much?"

"No no no... I could listen to you talk all day." Little comments like that always had her smiling for the rest of the day. When she was happy she'd just wanna snuggle with you. She reminded you of a baby puppy small, cuddly, and cute basically. This was just another pro about being married to Vivi.

She nods her head then takes a few bites of food.

"Did anything happen today at work?" Vivi asks with food still in her mouth.

You laugh and hand her some napkins.

"Ehh honestly not really... Actually a coworker of mine got his pencil stuck in the pencil sharpener. It was an electric one so he started panicking. He could've just disconnected it but he was freaking out since it was just eating the pencil. Eventually someone disconnected it."

Vivi laughed at the chaos that would happen every now and then at your job. You guys keep going back and forth about funny or just interesting little things that happened today. Just like that you guys are finished eating. Vivi's food was just to good.

Vivi starts getting up and gathering all the dishes. You quickly stop her "Let me wash these dishes today." You tell her before giving her a kiss. You really just wanted to return the favor for the great meal.

"You really are the best wife." She tells you. You smile so big Vivi's soft voice saying things like that was your biggest weakness.

"I should just start washing dishes all the time." You say

Vivi laughs and shakes her head before kissing you on your cheek and leaving. Today ended very nicely.