Kim Lip

You had invited your friend home to study and maybe play some videogames but instead she just looked through your fridge.

"Jungeun I already told you we don't have food here."

"Hmph if we were at your mom's she'd make us food." Jungeun crosses her arms

You huff at her "Well then maybe you should go call her."

She chuckles "Ok" She pulls her phone "I do have her number anyway."

You run towards and snatch her phone to see if she really did have your mom's number

'other mom'

"I swear you're so weird."

Jungeun pouts and takes her phone back placing it in her sweater pocket.
"Ok well I'm still hungry!" She honestly acted liked a child sometimes but it was one of her unique characteristics that made Jungeun. With her other friends she likes acting cool but secretly she was a baby and always wanted to be cared for.

She went back to the fridge as if she opened it over and over more food would appear but sadly that wasn't the case.

"I'm telling you the only meal in this house is me." You said quoting it from Twitter.

"Fine then let me get a bite."

You approach her and stick your arm out. She lets out a fake evil vampire like laugh before putting her lips near your arm. Jungeun always did weird things like this to you normally you'd flinch but this time you wondered what she'd do if you didn't.

"Well? Aren't you gonna get a taste?" You started tapping your foot on the ground. "I don't have much time I'm a busy person you know."

"Hey you're supposed to not let me what's up with you?" She kept her eyes on your arm wondering why it was still in the air.

As you began talking she kissed your arm.

"AHH! WHAT THE-" You yell and quickly bring your arm back down. Jungeun starts laughing at your reaction. As weird as it sounds you were used to her biting you. She probably spent too much time with that Hyunjin girl.

She'd do it a lot because of the hilarious face she claimed you made but she never had kissed you. Her lips were softer considering this time it wasn't teeth on your skin. You kinda just wished she'd kissed you on the cheek or something.

"You're lips feel nice what the heck?" You take a peek at the lipstick mark she left on your arm. It was barely visible but it was there.

"You want me to kiss you more?" She mocks as she puckers up her lips but hey you actually liked it.

"Sure!" You lean your face close to here so your cheek is close to hers. You hear her gasp a little bit expecting you to disagree. She even starts laughing nervously which you had never heard before.

"What are you waiting for Jungie?" You ask you're tone makes it seem like your teasing only because you don't want her to know you're actually serious.

"I can't believe-"

"Oh my God just kiss me!" You let out the impatience had gotten to you and you just wanted this girl's lips on your cheek.

"Are you serious?" She's still pretty much in shock and isn't sure if you're joking or not.

You sigh "If you kiss me I'll kiss you." You nod at yourself thinking that's the best deal you've ever made.

Jungeun then pecks you on your cheek but you barely even felt it. "Cmon kiss me for real!" You say.

She laughs nervously again "Fine fine here you go Y/N." She plants a nice long kiss on your cheek. You were sure this mark was a lot more visible then the kiss on your arm.

Yet you felt fuzzy inside you liked the way her lips felt on your cheek and your face began getting red.

"I swear you have a crush on me!" Jungeun yells but she sounded extremely shy because you see her ears become bright red and she suddenly can't look you in the eye.

"Is that a bad thing?" You ask.

"N- just shut up you said you were gonna kiss me!"

"Do you want me to." You start teasing the tsundere. She crossed her arms knowing what you're trying to do.

"Well I wouldn't hate it if you did..." She honestly sounded like a baby she so obviously wanted you to kiss her. You wondered why she was that way. Always too afraid to tell anyone what she wants.

"Come here then I wanna kiss you." She walks towards you with a fake pout and you take a hold of the other side of her face. She can't help but smile as you lean and kiss her cheek. You place more kisses all move her face lower and the kiss ends up right on the corner of her mouth.

"You almost kissed me on the lips!" She says and turns around from the embarrassment.

You laugh at how shy this girl is "I think you're the one with the crush." You tease her knowing it's just gonna get her even more embarrassed.

She doesn't say a word though so you take her hand "Let's just watch a movie and cuddle." She doesn't say no which she usually does when you offer her any affection.

It was nice though for once she was letting you snuggle into her and she even hugged you tighter. Jungeun was a weird girl but she was your weird girl.