Choerry

You've been getting bad grades so your teacher suggested a student tutor. The paper she gave you was a classroom number along with a name "Choi Yerim" She seemed a bit hesitant to pick this Yerim girl but according to her she was the only tutor available today.

You find the classroom and open the door. A girl who was writing on the board turns around with a surprised look on her face. "Oh! Hi!" She was startled at first but started laughing. She seemed clumsy or unfocused but it was cute. Her little "Hi" and wave made your heart melt.

"Um hi is this the tutoring thing?"

She gasps as if she totally forget she was a tutor. "Yeah! You're a bit early though let's wait for the others."

You nod and take a seat in the empty classroom. It was always an unsettling being in a class with almost no students. The feeling was immediately cured by the loud girl. "Hey what's your favorite song?" She practically yells from the other side of the room.

"Any Red Velvet song is good." You you had to force yourself into not rambling about the group.

"Wait oh my God! I love them!" She gets all excited and quickly types things into her computer. You smile after seeing her excited smile and how fast she was to get on her laptop. After some clicks you hear Russian Roulette naturally you start bopping your head to the rhythm. She starts spinning around in her chair and giggling. You couldn't help but pout at how cute her laugh was.

It was hard to believe she was the tutor she acted like an elementary schooler maybe this is why the teacher seemed hesitant.

A little after the song ends students show up.

"Hyunjin! I thought you were starting to get your grades up."

"Jinsoul cmon why are you back here?"

"Hyejoo!! Nooooo."

The students laugh it seemed like this wasn't the first time they'd been here. They kinda seemed like they were friends.

"Well we have a new member this is... this is um you never said your name."

"Oh I'm Y/N." You feel a bit awkward with everyone looking at you.

As Yerim helped everyone it honestly just felt like you were hanging out with friends. No wonder the other girls seemed to like being here.

She sat next to you and would take peaks to see what you wrote. She would say encouraging things like "Hehe good job!" And gave you a bright smile. Yerim would lean on you sometimes just keeping her head on your shoulder. You thought it was cute really cute. Especially when the others would look at her suspiciously because she had her head on your shoulder for a little too long.

Despite her happy personality she seemed to get shy quickly when she was "called out"

At one point Hyunjin pulled out snacks because she heard Jinsoul's stomach growl then Olivia wanted some so she put them all in the middle.

You picked some cookies you haven't tasted before because everyone took the ones you like.

"Wow this is good!" You say not expecting much from them at first.

Without saying any words Yerim goes "ahhhh" asking for you to feed her.

You giggle and feed her like she requests. Her eyes widen once the taste hits her.

She eats quickly causing a few crumbs to get on her cheeks and the desk.

"You have something..." Although you don't finish your sentence instead you just clean her cheeks with you thumb. Everyone watches as you and Yerim begin smiling like idiots at each other.

"Hehe thanks." She says and you nod trying to hold in a laugh.

After some time with Yerim's help you finally begin understanding your homework and get it done pretty quickly.

"Alright I'm done with everything!" You cheer feeling proud of the hard work you put in today.

Yerim smiled. "Good job Y/N! I guess you can go home now." The last sentence she said it in a bit of a sad tone. Luckily you took the hint.

"The sun is still strong I'll wait here with you guys till it gets cooler if that's ok."

Yerim's face brightens up. The sun out there was extremely bright but no where near as bright as Yerim.

"Yeah that's fine." She does a little hop.

Yerim was so nice to be around you ended up staying with her the rest of the time.

Once it was time to go you walked with Yerim to the bus stop. She even took your hand and leaned into your shoulder. It was quiet but it was nice.

You two ended up in the bus sitting together as she leaned her head on your shoulder once more while you showed her funny videos on your phone. You two would laugh till your stop was here.

"Hey take my phone number! Let's hang out some time!" You quickly type it in your phone and save it. You get off the bus at the same spot as Hyejoo.

"Didn't know you lived closed to me." You laugh.

"You know Yerim never gives her phone number to people like that?" Hyejoo ignored your first statement. "Don't hurt her." She then says before walking away in the completely different direction.

"Did she just get off at the wrong stop to warn me?" You ask yourself when you watch her walk away. Now you were sure to treat Yerim nicely Hyejoo seemed scary.