Hirai Momo

Momo's POV

~~ring ~~ring!!
~~ring ~~ring!!
"Ugh! 30 minutes more! I told myself eyes still closed feeling annoyed to the small device that ruined my beauty sleep. "Seriously, I swear to God if you make a noise again I'm disowning you!!
~~ring ~~ring!!
~~ring ~~ring!!
"That's it! I lift the small alarm clock and was about to throw it when someone barged into my room.
"Hirai, if you don't put the poor thing down I swear I am the one who will disown you!"
I just pouted and was not able to do anything but put the alarm clock back to the side table.
"Don't pout on me babe. I know you're cute but the alarm clock is just doing its job. Now get up! We need to meet our wedding planner, unless you are backing out. Just tell me if you are so I can do it first" said my girlfriend but still smiling.
"I will get up now! See you downstairs babe" I told my girlfriend trying to kiss her lips before going to the bathroom.
"Nope stinky breath, brush your teeth first and meet me downstairs, breakfast is ready!" said my girlfriend.
I went to the bathroom while pouting while my girlfriend went downstairs.

Kon'nichiwa, I am Hirai Momo, I am 22 years old. I was born in Kyoto, Japan but I am currently here in Tokyo since our family business is here. I just graduated from College and will soon take over our family business. Yep -my family owns one of the biggest hotels in town. I am living with my girlfriend nope fiance', Ayaka but sometimes I feel like she's my mom hehehe. I love Ayaka so much, she is my first and last love. I don't know how she can tolerate my childish antics, gosh I love her so much.

Oopps btw this is me.

~I'm so cute?? Wow bonjuruuu 👌🏻👌🏻😂

~~~~~
Ayaka's POV

I was busy putting the plates on the table when I suddenly felt hands around my waist. I got shocked a bit but smiled to the gesture and faced the dorky person responsible for it.
"Babe, let's eat now we don't want to be late to our meeting with the wedding planner" I said to my fiancé'.
After eating our breakfast we proceeded to meet our wedding planner. The meeting went so fast and I can help but smile from ear to ear. I can't believe I am marrying the love of my life. I can't wait to marry her and start our own family. I couldn't be happier.

~~
Momo's POV

We were finally back home it was already 6pm. I was busy playing a MOBA game on my phone when suddenly my mom is calling. What the heck? I said to myself. I was forced to close the game and answer my mom's call.
"Moshi moshi, hello my beautiful mother, you just made me lose another star in my Ranked Game". My mom just chuckled although I know she did not understand what I meant, you know oldies.
"Momo, dress up with Ayaka. We will meet you in "Star Gazing" at 9. Dress something fancy you two". Star Gazing is a fancy restaurant which is well-known.
"Ugh mom, why so sudden?" my mom was about to say something that will degrade my entire human being when I cut her off and said "We'll be there on time, bye mom I love you". I know it is going to be a recollection of my most embarassing moments along with guilt tripping me of how she had a hard time delivering me to this wonderful world.
I called Ayaka and told her about our meeting with my parents and well of course Ayaka said she is nervous.
"Babe, you have seen them multiple times why are you still nervous?" while hugging and interlocking my fingers with my girlfriend's.
"I know babe, but this is the first time I'm seeing them that we are official, now we are engage" I can sense that she is really nervous.
"You will be good babe, they love you". I assured Ayaka.
Ayaka just nodded and we started washing up and putting on the fanciest dress we have.

~~~
Third Person's POV

The couple took a cab and arrived in the restaurant with interlocked hands. Ayaka is so nervous, she knows she is nervous not just because of the meeting with Momo's parents but for something else.

Momo on the other hand can sense her fiancé's nervousness giving light squeezes to her hand reassuring her that everything will be fine.

As the dinner went on Ayaka's uneasiness towards Momo's parents is gone but she still feels something, she feels sad about something she can't figure out.

The dinner got finished and Momo's parents insisted to take them home. Momo of course agreed but Ayaka was half-hearted she can feel something might happen.

~~~~

Ayaka's POV

We get in the backseat and Momo's dad started the car. I know something is not right. My girlfriend noticed and asked me, "Babe, what's wrong? Are you tired?. She yawned.

I just chuckled to her cuteness, "Babe you are the one who is tired. Get some nap, I'll wake you up once we are at our apartment" She just nodded. I stared at her feeling sad I don't know why.
"I love you Hirai Momo, you are my life" I suddenly felt tears in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is Ayaka feeling so sad all of a sudden? I wonder why?