My Life Will Never Be The Same

2 years later...

Momo's POV

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I told you to finish these papers yesterday but you haven't finished it yet?!" My secretary Lisa, flinched at my sudden outrage. I know she's scared and closed to peeing on her pants or skirts whatever but I don't care.

"Miss Hirai, I went home 1 am earlier but still I couldn't finish the papers, there's too many". Said my secretary which angered me more.

"You know what! You're useless, I don't pay you to be lazy! Get out of my sight!". I shouted at her in which she immediately ran to the door.

Before she opened the door I told her "You're fired! I don't need useless employees here!". I heard Lisa cried but still, I don't care.

The door to my office opened again, I was about to shout but my bestfriend Mina's head popped in.

"Hey Momo, calm down. Don't shout at the employees like that. Lisa has been a good secretary so far. She's been here for 2 month now". I just sighed. Mina is the only one who can calm me down.

"Alright, I'm sorry Mina" she smiled at me and just patted my head resulting for my hair to be messy.

"Yah! What are you doing you are messing my hair!" I pouted at my bestfriend.

"Lisa is your longest secretary Momo, and that's just 2 months. We cannot keep on training secretaries every month" I sighed again. I've been sighing for 2 years now.

"Okay I'll be good to her" someone suddenly knocked on the door. I shouted for the person to come in and revealed Lisa, my secretary.

"Miss Hirai, I came to give you my resignation letter" i glared at her my blood is boiling again. How dare she resign when in fact I told her she was fired.

"I told you, you were fired right? That's unnecessary! Now get out of my building!" I snapped again. What can I do? My money's too much but my patience is the opposite.

I heard my bestfriend sighed. "So I guess, we need to find you another secretary yeah?" I looked at her expressionless face.

"Listen Hirai, this next secretary of yours. I want her to be here for a year or more. If I hear that you are verbally abusing your secretary again, I will make sure you'll pay for it" Said Mina who was glaring at me with a scary face of hers.

"Oh c'mon Myoui, what can a penguin like you do to a raccoon like me?" I smiled evily to my bestfriend.

"I will burn your gaming console collection!" I started to be afraid. I know this penguin can do what she say.

"Just so you know I'm not afraid penguin" She continued glaring at me and I gulped. "Okay, okay I promise I will be a good boss to my next secretary, just make sure she is not incompetent. You know I can't stand incompetent people". I told my bestfriend still a bit worried for my babies at home.

"A promise is a promise Momo, okay? We will look for your next secretary now". Finally smiling at me.

She suddenly hugged me and I just smiled at her when her phone suddenly rang. She moved away from me and I heard her addressed the person on the other line "love". Looks like the penguin found some love. I just chuckled at the thought. I know this girl is scary as eff.

~~~~~

Mina's POV

"Hey love, how are you?" I giggled as I heard my other half's voice. Gosh I missed her so much.

"Love, I'm fine. How are you? I missed you so much". I felt sad knowing the love of my life is an ocean away from me.

"Chaeyoung-ah love, I missed you too. Hope I can see you soon" Myvoice started to crack. I want to cry right now.

"Love don't cry okay? I promise I will visit you there. Everything will be alright". Giving me assurance.

"I will hold on to that promise love" I know she will fulfill her promise. "I should hang up now I will call you again later, yeah?

"I love you Minari" says my girlfriend. "I love you more, talk to you again later".

And with that, we hang up the phone.

Now, I need to find this annoying, arrogant, impatient and hot-tempered boss of mine another secretary.

~~~~~

Momo's POV

I was busy looking for documents in my cabinet when suddenly a picture flew on the floor. I looked at it and the stinging pain in my heart went back. It was a picfure of Ayaka and I when we went on a vacation.

"Babe look underwater, the corals are so pretty" We were snorkeling somewhere in South East Asia that time.

Ayaka dived underwater as I followed here. We were hand in hand while checking the corals. When we returned to the boat, we asked the fisherman to take a photo of us which he gladly accepted.

I was so happy that day.

I suddenly noticed a girl in my office terrace and saw a girl there. I tried calling her but she was not looking at me nor was responding. It's Ayaka! I memorized her just by looking at her backside. I called out her name.

"Ayaka! Ayakaa!" but she was gone. I am hallucinating again. I started crying again. It hurts me. It hurts a lot. I want to die and be with them. Why didn't I die with them?

I'm already dead inside. Why am still alive? I should have died beside Ayaka, beside my parents but I'm still here. Am I being punished? My life is meaningless.

My life is different now. It will never be the same. I want to vanish now.

~~~~~
Hold on tight Momoring 😢