Butterflies In My Stomach

New Secretary's POV

When the Hirai Hotel told me they need a secretary as soon as possible I didn't think that "as possible" means this day.

Gosh I was interviewed and got accepted this morning but they told me I need to start the job today as well. I am just waiting for a go-signal from a girl whom I forgot the name.

By the way, my name is Minatozaki Sana. 23 years old from Osaka, Japan. Wondering why I'm in Tokyo? Well, I want to get away from my parents who wants me to marry some guy that I don't even know. They said he's the son of their bestfriend. Whenever I think about it, I cringe -eiiwww. Not because it's a guy but because of the word "I don't even know". Please don't get me wrong, I'm the straightest straight you will ever meet. Gosh, why am I explaining myself to myself? Am I crazy? Nope, I'm not confused with my sexuality (I said crazy not confused with my sexuality right), I know I am straight but woah-! Look at that pretty girl. Wait, she's approaching me. Damn, she's pretty, she's tall and she looks like an angel.

"Hello there, are you the new secretary?" Asked the hot chick.

"Y-yes I a-am". Why am I stuttering?

"Hi I'm Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu. What is your name?" she smiled at me with her cute dimples.

Tzuyu looks like this.

"Minatozaki Sana. You're not from Japan, are you? she just smiled was about to say something but was cut off when another pretty girl called me. Tzuyu bowed and excused herself. I smiled at her, she then winked at me - what a flirt.

"Miss Minatozaki, I am Im Nayeon". I shook hands with her "Are you ready to meet your new boss?" said the other pretty girl with a bunny smile.

Nayeon looks like this.

Nayeon nee-chan led me to my new boss' office

Nayeon nee-chan led me to my new boss' office. She then knocked and we entered as I heard someone saying "come in".

When I saw my new boss, my heart started beating so fast. I think it's going to come out. My face is heating up, I know I am as red as a tomato now.

On the other hand, this new boss of mine just looked at me with cold eyes then stared back at her laptop.

Gosh, she's so hot.

Nayeon excused herself then mouthed to me "goodluck" with a look of pity on her eyes which I found strange

Nayeon excused herself then mouthed to me "goodluck" with a look of pity on her eyes which I found strange. I can sense there is another meaning to it. But well, my new boss is hot so what am I should be worried about?

"Hi Miss Hirai, My name is Minatozaki Sana I am your new secretary".

~~~~~
Momo's POV

I was lost in my thought when someone knocked. I said "come in" as I know this is my new secretary.

The door opened revealing two figures. One is the loud bunny from HR department and another one who is so pretty. She's so pretty I can't even look at her. I don't want to drool over her exposed sexy shoulders. She also looks like a Shiba-inu but so cute.

She was saying something that I could not understand as I was busy pretending to be busy on my laptop but in fact I was busy thinking about her body

She was saying something that I could not understand as I was busy pretending to be busy on my laptop but in fact I was busy thinking about her body. When I looked at her, she was walking towards me but when she was two steps away from me, she tripped. Because my reflex is so awesome. Her pretty face did not meet the floor nor the edge of my table. Oh what a clumsy Shiba-inu.

I caught her, my hands around her waist. Her hands round my neck. Our eyes locked and after a long time I was able to feel something again. A feeling I haven't felt for the longest time. Butterflies in my stomach.

~~~~

Sana: Miss Hirai, you are attractive, hot, sexy and pretty but still I'm straight 😏😏😏