First Kiss

Momo's POV

I went back to my house and I couldn't be happier. I feel nostalgic because Sana kissed me. I feel like exploding. I have to tell this to someone.

As soon as I got home. I dialled Mina's number.

"MINARI!!" I shouted to my bestfriend on the other line.

"M-m-Momo, w-w-what d-do y-yyou w-w-want?" Mina said while panting and stuttering.

"Why are you panting Mina? What happened?" I asked her. I was worried.

"N-noth-ingg. T-this i-is a-a b-baad ti-im--hmmm" I heard her moan. I forgot to speak for a second.

"ImhangingupnowMomobye" she immediately said. But before she hang up, I heard another girl saying "You like this baby" What the hell? What did I just hear? I cringe, chills all over my body. I must tease her some other day.

The awkward and disgusting event with my phone call with Mina disappeared. All I can think about is Sana, my Sana.

Sana, she kissed me. She kissed me. She kissed on my cheeks. Since Minari is busy, I'll just keep this story to myself.

I drifted off to sleep with a big smile on my face. For the first time after 2 years, I slept peacefully.

~~~~

Sana's POV

I was patiently waiting at the front of my door for Momo to text me that she's here picking me up.

I woke up 4 AM. Please don't judge me, I am just so excited to see her again and besides, this is our first date after all.

Or first date. Our first date. First date. First. Date. Date. I screamed. I coulnd't contain my feelings just thinking about having a date with my crush. Crush? Is she my crush? I already said it, there is no turning back. I buried my face in my hands. My whole face is as red as a tomato when someone spoke.

"Unnie, I get it you really like Momo but can you act as normal as possible?" she smiled at me. I know she's happy for me.

"Dahyunnie, I just can't help it". I buried my face in my hands again.

Dahyun hugged me and said "Oh, our baby is growing up" I glared at her.

"Yah! I'm older than you Dahyunnie!" she just laughed at me ang pulled away.

"But your brain is still a baby" sticking her tongue out. I was about to rebut but my phone rang notifying I have a new text message.

Momo-chan ❤️:
Sana, I'm outside your door. I can hear you and Dahyun bickering <3

I blushed and composed myself. I opened the door, then there stood the person I've been waiting for since I was born. -okay, I know it's exxagerated.

We stared at each other. I can feel she's in awe of the way I look today, I am too.

"Uhm, hello guys. Are you going to use the front door as a dating place or you guys going somewhere private?" Dahyun retorted amused at both Momo and I's staring contest.

We both glared at Dahyun. "What? I just don't want you guys to make out there in front of my salad" Well, she's literally eating salad right now.

I blushed again, for the nth time. "Dahyun, we're going out now. Take care okay?"

"Take care Unnie, please don't make babies just yet" said Dahyun which made me whined.