My Whole Existence Is To Make You Happy

Momo's POV

It was already 6 PM and I insisted to send Sana back home. I feel so guilty about what happened to her. It's my fault. Aside from that, I feel lonely just by thinking she will be away from me.

We arrived at her apartment, it's inside a big building. She invited me inside, who am I to decline, right?

She took the key from her bag and softly dragged me inside. When she touched my arms, I felt my heart tingling.

I was staring at her hand on my arms not noticing her calling my name.

"Miss Hirai, are you going to just stare? Do you want some drinks?" She chuckled and led me to the couch and gestured me to sit.

"So, soda, tea, coffee or water? Sana asked.

"Sana, can you stop calling me Miss Hirai? Just call me Momo-- and do you have Jokbal here?" I saw her confused.

"What is Jokbal, Miss H--" I looked at her with my eyebrows going up "I mean, Momo?" I remember, it's a Korean dish, my bad.

"Jokbal is a Korean dish, babe". Someone said behind Sana.

Who is this pale girl? Why did she call Sana "babe"?

Who is this pale girl? Why did she call Sana "babe"?. Ah, I'm starting to feel angry. Sana noticed the change of my facial expression so she quickly sat beside me. I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me. I hugged her too of course.

"Momo, this is Dahyun my bestfriend. Dahyun this is Momo, my boss".

Oh okay, bestfriend. Hopefully just bestfriends.

Sana stood up and went to the kitchen. Dahyun cleared her throat.

"So, Momo why are you here? What are you to Sana?" she asked. She's like a father interrogating her daughter's boyfriend.

"I-Im her B-boss" I stuttered. This is so not like me.

"Just boss?" she asked.

"Yes, just boss" I congratulated myself for not stuttering again.

"I see, don't hurt my Sana or else--" she was cut off by Sana.

"Dahyunnie, don't scare my boss" she lightly hit Dahyun's arms.

"Unnie, I'm going to my friend's house. I'll be back tomorrow. She just arrived from Korea" said the pale girl.

"Okay Dahyunnie, take care of yourself and don't forget to text me once you're there okay?" Sana said.

"You two, please don't be too loud. I don't want complaints from our neighborhood" and now she's teasing us.

I blushed while Sana being innocent as she is did not understand what her friend meant.

"What? Why are we going to be loud Dahyunnie?" Sana is so confused she's rubbing her tall nose. She is so cute my heart will explode. Dahyun just laughed at her. They hugged and the pale girl went out.

"I don't get what she meant by us being too loud" she whispered by herself but enough for me to hear it. I just burst out laughing.

"What is so funny Momo?" I laughed again. My stomach aches from too much laughing now.

"Stooooppp--" she whined and pouted. "Sana you look like a Shiba-inu" she glared at me and just whined louder.

Now, I'm laughing again. This girl makes me happy, I want to keep her in my pocket.

The conversation with Sana was beyond amazing. She's fun to be with. She has the power to make everyone happy just by listening to her. She's also cute, I think she was born kawaii. Cuteness is her last name, I think. But sometimes, I can't help but gulp. She's cute but after 5 seconds she will be hot. Cutie-sexy indeed.

I stood up as it's getting late. Tomorrow is Saturday so I won't see her. It saddens me. Before I knew it, I'm asking Sana out tomorrow.

"Sana, do you have something to do tomorrow? Afternoon perhaps?" She smiled and shook her head.

"Do you want to go on lunch with me?" With my hopeful voice.

"Is it a date, Momo?" She asked unaware that she said it seductively. This is what I was talking about. One minute she was cute then all of a sudden she's sexy.

"Y-yeah, d-do you want to have a d-date with me?" I asked with my stuttering ass.

I saw her biggest smile so far, that made sent to heaven. RIP Momo-chan.

"Yes of course Momo-chan, I will go on a date with you" I can't help but fist bump the air.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, 1 PM is that good?" I am smiling from ear to ear.

"Sure, just text me okay?" she said and I nodded.

I was about to walk out of the door when Sana called me.

"Momo-chan" I looked at her and my eyes got wider, I think they are going to come out.

"Thank you Momo-chan, take care okay?" I nodded and walked out of the building.

I went in the car and started shouting joyfully. She kissed me. She effing kissed me!! I won't wash this face of mine.

~~~~~

Sana's POV

What happened to Momo? She's like a zombie. I chuckled. Momo is so cute. What happened to her?

I took a bath and readied myself to sleep.

I'm creepily smiling from ear to ear. I can't stop thinking about Momo.

I knew she's a sweet person. My essence to this world is to make her happy again and bring back hope in her life.

I'm glad that I think I'm closed to succeeding.

Why am I tearing up? Gosh, I'm such a cry-baby.

~~~~~~~~