You Will Always Be In My Heart

Momo's POV

I could not get my thoughts out of Sana. Everything is confusing me right now. Where is she? What happened to the building of her apartment? I called all the people in my company asking if they saw her but all of them they don't know a person called "Sana".

I cried and buried myself in misery until I fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that I am not inside my room. This is someone else's room. This is Sana's, I smiled. This is the reality, I know! The other one was just a nightmare.

I am currently laying on my girlfriend's bed with head on her lap. She's caressing my hair. It feels calm whenever I am beside her.

"Momo-chan" my girlfriend called out.

"Yes baby?" I got up and sat in front of her cause I know she was about to say something. She smiled at me, the smile that I am used to and willing to trade the whole world just to see it everyday.

"Momo, I love you, you know that right?" Sana said lovingly while caressing my cheeks.

I chuckled but felt ecstatic due to my girlfriend's sudden action "Of course I know that you pabo! And you know I love you more with all my heart. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me" I replied.

"I want you to move on from me, forget about me". Sana started sobbing.

"Sana, what are you saying?" I said, while tears starting to fall from my eyes.

Sana hugged me while sobbing. I also started sobbing. This hug is the tightest hug she ever gave me.

Sana pulled away and said something that blew everything in me.

"Momo-chan, I only exist in your imagination. I only exist to make you happy and to set you free from all the pain" I could not believe what she said.

"Baby, please stop pranking me. This is not funny". She smiled and said "I want you to be happy Momo-chan. Please be happy for me. I want you to move on from your past and live your life with your future person"

"I will see you someday, my love. Please be happy until we meet again" Little did I know that those are her last words.

I buried my face in my hands, denying everything that Sana said. I looked at Sana but she was nowhere to be found.

"Sana? Sana? Sana??!". I called out.

Memories suddenly flashed before my eyes.

I caught her, my hands around her waist. Her hands around my neck. Our eyes locked and after a long time I was able to feel something again. A feeling I haven't felt for the longest time. I blinked and noticed there was actually no one with me, I'm alone in my office.

I headed to my office, it was 4 in the morning. I noticed that the lights inside my secretary's office is still on. "What the heck? Why they did not turn off the lights? How about the maintenance? They will face hell later" I thought to myself. I was cut off by someone apologizing. "Miss Hirai, I'm so sorry we cleaned your secretary's office and forgot to turn off the lights" I ignored the person talking and just went to my office room.

As soon as I got home. I dialled Mina's number. But she's not picking up. I sighed and started crying, I'm hopeless. I can't keep dragging Mina to my misery. I fell asleep with dry tears on my cheeks.

This is the first time after 2 years that I will be going back to "Star Gazing". As I approached the main door, I started crying and sat on the floor. I still can't do it. Why can' t I move on? The crew on front of the door helped me sit on a chair and gave me water. When my tears died down and thanked and apologize to the crew. I quickly got up and drove back to my house.

Surprisingly, Momo does not feel pain anymore. She felt so happy that it feels like something stabbing her heart has been pulled out. "I am letting you go now, Ayaka"
Momo saw Ayaka gave another smile when everything went so white that made her close her eyes.
Momo opened her eyes again and realized she's dreaming again. She is back inside her room, she has a feeling that she's getting better.

~~~~

I woke up with tears in my eyes but this is a different one from before. This is tears of happiness. I feel my body became lighter. I feel hope flowing within me. I feel that I want to live and be the best person I can be.

I remember I was dreaming something but I can't remember what it is exactly. I just know it was a good dream that made happy and move on from everything.

I stood up and went to my cabinet. It's the cabinet where I put Ayaka's stuff.

I started reading her diary. It has a lot of things about me and her family. I never met her parents because they were overseas, her younger sister is studying in a University in Osaka and was so busy so I did not get the chance to meet her.

There's a picture of Ayaka and her sister together but they were still little. Both of them are cute.

While I was going through the pages of Ayaka's diary, a card flew from one of its pages. I grabbed it and check what it is. It was her Uni ID, that was where we met. In the University. I read the name on it and smile.

"Minatozaki, Ayaka"

"I know you are peaceful in heaven with my parents now. I loved you and you will always be in my heart".

~~~~~~