Star Gazing

2 months later

3rd Person's POV

2 months have passed. Momo and Sana went on a lot of dates with a lot of kissing, hugging and skinships. Mina on the other hand, got busy because her "love" is in Japan looking for a job.

Momo wants to ask Sana to be her girlfriend as she's falling hard for the girl but she is afraid Sana will reject her.

Sana is still hopeful that Momo will ask her to be her girlfriend soon.

Mina's POV

I headed to my bestfriend's office to ask her about her and Sana. Well she texted me about it but did not want to give full details so I will make sure I'll get the details today.

I passed by Sana's office and I was facing her back. She's dancing to a song I can't understand while wiggling her butt. It was so funny, I laughed at her but she still did not notice me. I decided to go to my target, which is Momo.

I did not bother to knock on my bestfriend's office door, I slowly sneaked in and witnessed the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

She's dancing and singing a foreign song, failing to be cute while eyes are closed.

~~Chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy~~

Oh Godjihyo, she's just repeating the lyrics. This will be stuck in my head for a long time.

"Momo-chan" I shouted behind her ear.

"Yah! Minari!!" she's clearly shocked at my sudden action.

"What are you doing, you baka!" She blushed full of embarrassment. I literally rolled on the floor laughing at her.

"I need details about you and Sana's relationship status. In exchange I will tell you a story about mine" I looked at her suggested then I saw her expression that looks like she is disgusted or degraded.

"Eiiwww Minari, I don't want the details of you having sex with someone" My eyes widen.

"W-what do you m-mean? I did not have sex with anyone" I lied which is obvious to my bestfriend, who just smirked.

"Fine, just tell me the details of you and Sana. Did you have fun? Did you guys kiss? Did you have sex already?" I teased my bestfriend.

"Yah! I'm not like you Minari. I don't have sex, I make love" while wiggling her eyebrows. It give me chills, I think I will have a nightmare just by imagining what Momo told me. I know what she's feeling now when she called me the other day.

"It was fun, I was really happy to be with her" We both got serious.

Momo told me about the details of her dates with Sana. She was just a bit worried that Sana could not give here specific details about her childhood. She thinks Sana had a trauma or something that made her forget them. I was staring at my bestfriend while she was telling me things about Sana. Her eyes are full of love and twinkling unlike before. She became talkative if the topic is Sana. This girl, she's healing my bestfriend. I am beyond happy at what I am witnessing.

"Mina, I think I'm falling in love" Momo suddenly that caught my attention. She suddenly started tearing up.

"What's wrong with falling in love with her?" I asked her. Clearly, Sana feels the same way.

"I don't know Mina, I am just afraid. The last time I fell in love, a tragedy happened". She said, more tears came out from her eyes.

"Shh Momo-chan, everything's going to be alright. Nothing will happen". I assured her.