Minatozaki Sana

Sana's POV

I woke up before my alarm clock wakes me up, It's just 3:30 AM and my shift starts at 7 AM. I am a morning person, I should be. It takes me an hour to take a bath. My friends ask me about what I am doing inside the bathroom and to be honest, I don't know either haha.

I got out of my room and to my surprise, my bestfriend/roommate is cooking something, it's spaghetti yay! I palmed her forehead cause I thought she's sick or something and said "You're so early, Dahyun. What's up with you? You always wake up at noon".

"Sana, this is my dinner". I knew it, something's not right. "Seriously Dahyun? I'm about to prepare for work and you're just having your dinner?" I said to my bestfriend with a serious tone. I don't like her being like this, it's not healthy.

"Dahyun, are you having insomnia again?" worried is an understatement for me right now. We are together through thick and thin, for me she's a younger sister that I never had.

"Sana unnie, don't worry about me okay?. I'm fine". Dahyun is a Korean so she calls me Unnie. She has been odd ever since her parents died in a car accident. They said that the driver from another car was drunk or sleepy but they never knew because the other passengers from that car also died.

"It's just that-" Dahyun was not able to finish her statement as she started crying again. I held her hands and hugged her tight, she is shivering. "Baby, I'm here I am your family. Remember I will always be by your side no matter what". I comforted Dahyun.

We ate together and I led her to her bedroom. She fell asleep while snuggling to my neck. I wish I could do something for her. I hate seeing people like this specially my bestfriend, I existed to make people happy. I slowly stood up making sure that Dahyun won't wake up.

I washed the dishes -I'm a neat freak okay?. I went back to my room and took a bath. When I saw the time, it was 5:30 AM. My office is 15 minutes away from my apartment so I have a lot of time but since it's my first day well technically second, whatever I'm confused. I need to be there early to impress my hot boss.

I went out of the house at exactly 6 AM. I took a cab, I don't have a car I don't even know how to drive. "Taxi, taxi, taxi, taxi". I cringe, remembering my taxi taxi dance cover at school when I was 16.

When I entered the lobby, I can feel that people are staring at me and mumbling "she's pretty". I'm used to this, I get this a lot. Sometimes I wished I am uglier, how did Papa and Mama Minatozaki made me? I wonder. Stop Sana, you're so full of yourself. How can I stop? My hotness and prettiness is inevitable hahaha!

I proceeded to my table, it's just outside my boss' office. It's a small room with a lot of papers. "Is this a printing press shop?" I thought to myself.

"Hey Sana, how are you?" It's Tzuyu. "Hi Tzuyu, I'm fine. A lovely day today isn't it? How are you?". I did some of my kawaii moves and she giggled.

"You're so cute oh my gosh. I think my day now is better because of you" she winked at me. I can't help but blush, she's an angel sent by heaven.

"You're blushing Sana" I lightly smacked her arms and we both laughed.

"So, what time is your lunch?" she asked.

"12 I guess" I smiled at her.

"Let's go on lunch together, give me your phone text me once you're on lunch" . I gave her my phone and she typed her number.

"Miss Minatozaki!" Tzuyu and I both looked at the person who called me. It's my boss with her deadly stare, looks like she's a volcano about to erupt.