𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴

Harmony.

It was something both races practice now; to live and to compliment each other's lives. They basically make up for each other's shortcomings.

They lived without fear of each other and worked hard to make the world a better place.

But centuries back, this peaceful kind of future seemed impossible. It was nothing but a farfetched fairytale for those who wished for better days.

Those days were like bloodbaths, lives being taken left and right as pressure is put into both races.

Mages who were caught would be trialed and killed in cold blood at the hands of fearful humans. Meanwhile, humans were cursed or killed with magic amplifying their pain until the last second.

A war broke loose sooner or later, resulting int the decrease of population in both races. No one was spared at the hands of fury in war.

This lasted for centuries, until people had enough.

A group of humans and mages banded together and gathered as many members as they could. They were led by the greatest and strongest Aureus Magus to walk the earth.

They fought for and established peace among races at the price of the extinction of Aureus Magus, the greatest type of mages.

Now, the story is nothing but a history lesson at school and the existence of the greatest type of mage is a myth.

Outcast
||start||