𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔢

10 years later

10 years later...

"Do you think I'll be able to be an artist like auntie Sejeong?" Minha excitedly asked. She was basically dragging her father into the exhibit hall with him. "Look at all the people who came to her art exhibit!"

"Of course sweetheart."

"Jaemin! You made it." Sejeong greeted. She lifted Minha and twirled her around. "I see you brought your daughter with you."

"You spoil her rotten." Jaemin pointed out. 

"Of course! I'm her favorite aunt after all. Right, Minha?" Sejeong grinned, hugging the giggling child. She put her down, letting her return to her father's side.

"I'm here too." Renjun huffed, pretending to be hurt. 

"Oh, hi Pikachu. You're still short."

"So are you bi-" Jaemin shot Renjun a warning glare and gestured to his oblivious daughter. "Pickle." 

"Saki is upstairs with his dad. Do you want to go play with him?" Sejeong informed.

"May I go, papa?" Minha asked.  

"Go sweetheart. While you're at it tell your uncle Donghyuck to come meet us." Jaemin approved, sending her off with her smile. "Don't talk to strangers!" 

"Man, first you had Minha, then Donghyuck had Saki, who in the squad is next?" Chenle mused, walking up to them. He handed a gift bag to Sejeong. "Congratulations, Sej. This is your fifth successful exhibit in Korea."

"Thanks Chenle. You didn't have to get me a gift." Sejeong thanked. "I'd prefer you donate to the Latent Foundation. Saerin would like that."

Along the years, Sejeong joined Saerin in starting a foundation for latents to be trained and for aureus magus and malum mages who need help with controlling their dark magic. It wasn't much, but she knew that it was enough to help others.

"Why does Sejeong get a gift for her art exhibit and I don't? I can't believe this favoritism." Renjun pouted. "Speaking of favoritism, where's your husband?"

Sejeong's cheeks flushed at the mention of husband. She and Jisung had tied the knot just last year after the long wait, making them the fourth to get married in their squad. She still wasn't use to it. 

It still gave her butterflies knowing Park Jisung is her husband.

"Jisung said there was an emergency in the agency so he left early. I don't mind since he and Jeno are the head dance coaches." Sejeong answered.

"Sejeong! There's some journalist who wants an interview with you." One of the staff called. 

"You guys can have a look around. I need to do some adulting." Sejeong said, excusing herself from the group. She could feel their intense gaze on her back as she walked, but decided to brush it off.