𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶

"Can I hold your hand?" Jisung asked

"Yes you can." Sejeong nodded, letting him take his hand into his.

"Can I hold it for a while? Is it not a bother?" He followed up. 

"Of course you can. You can hold it as long as you can." Sejeong assured. "You don't have to keep asking me. If I don't like it I'll tell you."

"I just want to make sure because it's my first time..." 

"Cheesus can you guys stop I'm losing my appetite here." Jeno huffed, putting his fork down. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and glared at the two who were off in their own little world. "Why does Namu have to go to a different school."

"I'm glad you two are official and all but stop making me miss my girlfriend." Jaemin requested. "Kids these days."

"Hey I'm older than you."

"By a couple of months."

"There they go again." Jisung mumbled, rolling his eyes at his bickering friends. "Can't we go back to eating at the rooftop?"

"Is there room for one more here?" A familiar voice asked. It had been a couple of days since she last heard it 

"Chenle! Of course there is." Sejeong assured. She looked at Jaemin with a sweet smile. "Move bitch." 

"Right in front of my salad." Jaemin gasped, moving to the empty chair beside Jeno. "Why is carrot head here?"

"I just missed Sejeong and I wanted to talk with Jisung." Chenle replied, placing his tray down and taking a seat beside Sejeong. The girl was quick to steal a fry from him while he just gave up.

"Talk about?"

"I bought the game he told me about and wanted to talk about the ending." Chenle shyly opened. 

"You finished Time Hollow already?" 

While Jisung and Chenle talked, Sejeong couldn't help but sneak a peek at Donghyuck's table. Different people were sitting there today which made her wonder where he was at. She was ready to make amends but couldn't find him.

"Excuse me, Sejeong? Our teacher told me to call you over to the library to get books for references in our class." A girl she could recognize as her classmate trembled as she avoided looking at Triple J. 

"Excuse me." Sejeong mumbled, getting up and following the latter. Jisung let out a whine when he felt the warmth of Sejeong leave his side, eyes glued to her. 

"And what happened with- Why do you look like a lost puppy?" Chenle questioned.

"He's sad he has to be separated from his girlfriend." Jaemin teased. "He's such a clingy boyfriend. Like a koala."

"I am not clingy!" Jisung defended with a pout. "I just like her presence so much. It's calming." 

"Girlfriend? Since when?" Chenle blinked. "Really?"

"The day before yesterday." Jeno answered. "It was like yesterday he wanted to disappear from the face of the earth." 

"Wasn't it yesterday?" Jaemin teased.

The cafeteria doors burst open, a frantic looking Donghyuck walking in. His eyes darted around until he found Jisung. He stormed up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Sejeong. Where is she? Where is my cousin?" Donghyuck questioned.

"They're related? Wow." Jaemin mused.  

"Calm down there pudu." Jeno warned, getting up. "Let go of Jisung before I burn your arm off. We can be civilized if you'll be."

"Sejeong left with a classmate I think." Chenle answered. "To the library to get books for references."

"Fuck we're too late." Donghyuck cursed, letting go. "Sorry."

"We don't even have a teacher for our next subject." Renjun said.

"What if there's a sub teacher?" Jisung asked. Donghyuck didn't say anything more and handed him a note along with a picture of Sejeong with her face crossed out.

I'll take care of the flirt ;)

"What's this supposed to mean?"

"Wow."

"There's this girl who's desperate to get me to date her and stuck in her own delusions. She might do something to Sejeong who she sees as a threat." Donghyuck explained. "I've turned her down multiple times but she wouldn't give up."

"This wouldn't have happened if you two were open about it." Chenle pointed out.

"But in our last school all the girls tried to befriend her because of me and that took a toll on her trust." Donghyuck reasoned.

"Wow."

"This isn't the time to function on your last brain cell!" Renjun shouted, pointing at the blue haired boy. "Do you want me to fry you?"

"Wow."

"Come here you little-"

"Give me a moment." Jisung sighed getting up. He disappeared momentarily from his spot and returned with a grim look. "I checked all the libraries in the campus along with her classroom. She's not there." 

"Okay I think this is the time we should look around." Chenle said. They split into groups of two, putting Donghyuck and Jisung together. "Do you think it's okay we left Donghyuck and Jisung together."

"It'll give them time to talk. If they kill each other we have Jaemin to bring them back to life." Jeno shrugged.

"I've been taking care of her if you're worried." Jisung spoke up, trying to break the silence.

"...Thank you." Donghyuck awkwardly thanked. "Please continue to do so."

"She wants to make up with you now. I don't know how it'll go." Jisung continued.

"I see..." Donghyuck mumbled, continuing to look around. "I'm at a lost. What if something happens to her?"

A scream made them look up in horror. Someone was hanging desperately to something as they dangled from the rooftop. It was at least five stories high and they were sure she would die without any magic. 

"Shit." Donghyuck cursed. He texted Chenle and Renjun, hoping they were near the rooftop.  "We're not gonna make it in time if we run."

"Donghyuck." Jisung called as he removed his jacket. "I know you think I'll hurt her, but I'll keep my word and do everything in my power to protect her. Even if it means I die."

With that, Jisung teleported away. 

A/N 

Damn. 

It would be such a shame

If something bad happens to her