𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"Don't you think clouds are sad?" She asked

"Don't you think clouds are sad?" She asked. She traced the clouds above them with her finger while her other hand was tangled with his. The two sat closely together as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Sad? Why would clouds feel sad?" He asked, opening one eye to look at her.

"They need to constantly move from one place and the only reason why they grow is to disappear. Don't you think they would want to live a different life?"

"Sounds like the life we have if you ask me."

"Really? How?"

"You're born into the world and to survive in it, you need to keep moving and growing. Once our time comes we only disappear for a while and will eventually return."

"So you're saying we get reborn? Like reincarnation and all that shit?"

"I mean, we don't necessarily be reborn as humans again like how clouds become clouds again. It could be we're in the air, the water, the plants, energy, honestly anything natural." He elaborated.

"Wow that's deep." She teased, making the boy huff. "But I like it. In a world where we don't have definite answers, this can actually help me sleep better."

"If you could be reborn as something, what would you want to be reborn as?" He asked.

"A bunny."  She cheekily answered. "I look like one anyway so why not experience being one?"

"Fair enough." He chuckled. "I'd rather be reborn as your lover again." 

"Oh, are you saying one lifetime isn't-"

She cut herself off the moment she looked back at him. His face was blurred out and bit by bit, he began to disintegrate into nothing. She let out a yelp of surprise as she bumped into someone. It was like looking into a mirror when she checked who it was.

Remember, Jeong.

Remember him. 

"You alright Sejie?" Donghyuck asked as he parked the car. "You don't look so good after all. You want me to drive you back home real quick?"

"No, it's alright. I just have a headache after that weird dream." Sejeong reassured, rubbing her temples. "I did drink medicine though so I'll be fine."

She had skipped her morning classes to get some rest. She felt nauseous after the peculiar dream. Her head pounded while her ears rang trying to remember who that person was. Thankfully, Donghyuck stayed by her side and didn't pry her too much.

"Just call me if you start feeling dizzy again, okay?"

"Yes mom." Sejeong joked. She exited the car and waited for Donghyuck to finish gathering his things.