𝔉ℑ𝔏𝔈: 𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫 𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫

"For when souls bound by fate are forced apart, they will always find a way back to where they belong." -Author "Louna"

Once Upon a Dream

|              II             |
                          ∞           

The familiar metallic smell grew stronger as the red liquid poured from her mouth. Her hand gripped onto one of the spears that pierced her frail body, ripping her heart from its place.

"Even until the final moments, this idiot never cared for herself. Pathetic."

She fell to her knees as small black spots filled her vision. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as she collapsed straight into the ocean of blood beneath her, desperate to catch the breath she was losing.

He didn't understand how it ended up like this. How could he not foresee this whole moment with his magic?

"NO!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He forced his aching arms to drag himself to her nearly cold body. "Please wake up. I promised you! We're going to live happily together!"

He cradled her in his arms, panic rising in him as the life in her eyes slowly faded away. She raised her hand to cup his bloodstained cheeks, the ring on her finger being the only thing warm.

A golden light came from her hand as the wounds and fatigue in the boy suddenly vanished. His energy was restored as the light died down.

"Are you crazy?" He shouted. "You should have healed yourself!"

He was sobbing at this point as he tried to heal her with his restored strength, but was just a second too late. He watched the last bit of color drain from her face in horror.

Her hand fell limp to her side with a splash. Her chest compressed for the final time as a short breath left lips. Her once lively eyes were now hollow as they stared blankly into the distance.

The boy let out a heart wrenching cry as he hugged her body closer to his. He desperately tried to bring her back to life with his powers, yet t didn't work no matter what magic he used.

She was gone.

And it was his fault for wavering.

The air crackled around him, sparks igniting at the intensity. The sclera of his eyes turned pitch black as the veins around them darkened. He glared at the smug boy who had hundreds of spears pointed at him. 

"That's right, show us who the monster really is."

File has been damaged. Video can no longer be played.