𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

"That should do it

"That should do it. How do you feel, Doll?" Jaemin asked, removing his gloves. 

"Better than earlier." Sejeong answered, feeling her strength come back to her. She noticed how Donghyuck awkwardly kept his distance from her and approached him. "Hyuck I-"

"I'm sorry." Donghyuck apologized, getting down on his knees. "I'm sorry for hitting you and trying not to understand you. I'm such an asshole."

"Interesting." Jaemin mused, earning a slap on the back of his head from Jisung. 

"You had that coming." Chenle snickered.

"Give them privacy to make up." Jisung mumbled as he looked the other way. 

"Oh my gosh get up we are in public." Sejeong scolded in a hushed tone.

"Hit me. I swear I won't move until you're satisfied. I'll take it like a man." He closed his eyes and waited for

"Let's talk it out first, okay?" She suggested. She got him to stand after a while and decided to start it off. "I'm sorry for opening an old wound. I know it wasn't your fault dad died and I was just angry."

"I just feel so pressured. You're basically my sister and I don't want Mama Heeyul to lose anyone anymore. I don't want to lose anyone important to my either."

"I know, I should have been more honest with you instead of trying to avoid it. That was my mistake." Sejeong admitted. "We don't blame you for what happened in the past. You didn't know and it's alright. I'll keep telling you this until you come to terms with it."

"Sej." He pouted. He opened his arms with a big smile. "Awkward cousin hug?"

"Awkward cousin hug." Sejeong parroted, accepting the reconciliation hug. "Let's not keep secrets from each other again." 

"Now that we're on the same page, why not tell me when the hell did you and Jisung get together?" Donghyuck brought up. Sejeong pulled away with a nervous laugh. 

"The day after we fought. He already confessed to me before but I game him my answer." She answered. "Please don't tell mom. I want to be the one to tell her."

"I won't, but don't think I'll help you tell Mama Heeyul. He still has a long way before he earns my approval." Donghyuck clarified. He grinned and ruffled her hair. "I'll cook your favorite tonight. Let's catch up and talk about the rest at dinner." 

"Hey Squeaky! I caught the bitch." Renjun called, dragging Miso by the arm. "Just say the world and I'll fry her."

"Manners Reonjeon." Jeno reminded, lazily following after him. 

"I swear I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even remember what I was doing before all this." Miso said, trying to escape Renjun's hold. "I don't even know who the hell this chick is!"

"Bullshit." Renjun huffed.

"Sej." Donghyuck placed a hand on her shoulder but Sejeong didn't budge. She stared right into Miso's eyes and saw they were no longer the hollow eyes from earlier. They were back to normal.

"She's not lying. Let her go." Sejeong said, looking away. "Renjun."

Renjun rolled his eyes and let go of Miso who instantly ran away. "This crazy bitch literally tried to kill you yet you're letting her go?"

"Don't raise your voice at her." Jisung warned, putting an arm around her. 

"I don't think we can talk about it here." Sejeong mumbled.

"I know a great place where we can skip class." Jaemin grinned. 

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

"Welcome to Cafe 127!" Doyoung greeted, putting the broom aside. "Oh, Sejeong? I see you've become friends with Jisung here." 

"Oh, they're more than friends now." Jaemin teased. 

After settling down and placing their orders, all their attention was put on both Jisung and Sejeong. Everyone had their questions but didn't know where to begin.

"So who goes first in their confession?" Chenle asked. Jisung raised his hand.

"I'm an Aureus Magus. That's all to it." Jisung started, proceeding to show his abilities for a moment. "I've only recently learned how to control myself from being influenced by dark magic."

"Control? How?" Donghyuck questioned. "It's not possible for a normal malum mage not to be consumed by it so how do you do it?"

"Sejeong." Jisung answered simply. 

"What kind of mushy bullshit is this?" Renjun huffed.

"I'm not flirting. As long as she's around me I don't feel influenced by the malum magic. She literally grounds me and makes me feel... normal." Jisung "There's something... off about Sejeong- no offense Darling."

"None taken."

"Every time I'm with her it's like she emits something that keeps the dark magic from getting to my head. Like a warm fuzzy thing that I can't explain and I just feel so charged beside her." Jisung shyly opened. "I've been having nightmares ever since a certain incident in my past and now I feel more at ease with her."

"I guess it's my turn now?" Sejeong sighed, already feeling nervous. "Hyuckie?"

"Sejie?" Donghyuck immediately responded. 

"Do you remember the malum mage that killed dad?" She asked, earning a grim nod from her cousin. "She had the same eyes as his. Hollow looking and red pupils. That's the second time I've seen something like that in my life."  

Jisung seemed to flinch at the mention of the eyes but this goes unnoticed by the group.

"But she isn't a mage though? Miso I mean." Donghyuck reminded. 

"That's the point. I think what happened today is related to what happened years ago." Sejeong mumbled. "Ever since dad died, I've been having weird nightmares and dreams that feel so familiar. Ever since I met everyone else, they've been intensifying and involving you guys too."

"Really?"  

"I think Miso was being controlled into doing what she did by some Life or Malum mage. No normal person would have eyes like that." Sejeong added.

"Wait, I put my last two braincells together. What if Sejeong's secret admirer isn't actually a secret admirer and is someone who's been planning something bad against her?" Chenle suggested. "And they're the person who is supposedly controlling Miso and the guy who killed Sejeong's dad?"

"Would make sense if they give her red camellias especially if she's sick."  Jeno agreed. 

"What do you mean?"

"From what I remember red camellias can mean love and all that shit but give it to someone sick and it's like you're hinting death for them because of how the flower 'beheads' itself when it dies." Jeno explained.

"So you're telling me, someone is out to get you? But for what?" Donghyuck thought out loud. "You've never done anything wrong."

"Is it even possible to control someone?" Chenle asked, looking over at Jaemin.

"It's possible, but it requires someone who has advanced mastery over their magic." Jaemin shrugged. "I can't even do it."

The whole table went quiet as the explanation perfectly fit the situation now. Renjun tried to rub the goosebumps away as Jisung put a comforting hand over Sejeong's. 

"I'll protect you." Jisung reassured. 

"I don't know guys, I have a bad feeling about this." Sejeong mumbled.

A/N 

If anyone is confused you can ask. I'll answer as long as it doesn't reveal too much of the plot twist.

I'll post the other chapter after i finish playing league so... see ya