𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Sejeong was glad Jisung could teleport into the apartment to get her a change of clothes for the next few days

Sejeong was glad Jisung could teleport into the apartment to get her a change of clothes for the next few days. Even still, she still wore one comfy of his hoodies. He didn't have a problem with it anyway.

"I like this." Jisung blurted.

"Like what?" Sejeong yawned.

"How tiny you look in my hoodie." He answered. "90% hoodie, 10% you."

"Way to rub it in my face that you're tall." She muttered.

"Am I seeing this right or did you two come to school together? Jeno, honey, pinch me." Jaemin gasped, rubbing his eyes. 

"Call me honey one more time and I'll burn your eyebrows off." Jeno threatened.

"Let me breathe, Na Jaemin." Sejeong grumbled. She pushed past him and opened her locker. There was a single flower this time along with a new note.

Excited to see you shine again.

-deuxième

"Is it from the same person? It had the same handwriting." Sejeong mumbled. "Whatever, I'll turn him down too."

"Red camellias, huh. They should be careful when gifting this to someone." Jeno mused, burning the leaf he tore off. "If you give it to someone ill or something it could be misunderstood."

Before Sejeong could ask what he meant, Jisung tugged on the sleeve of the hoodie she wore. She followed his gaze and felt a pull at her heart when she saw Donghyuck with Renjun and Chenle. 

The air suddenly felt tense as thei tired eyes met.

"I sense tea." Jaemin grinned.

"Keep your nose out of it." Jeno reminded.

"I'll see you guys at lunch. I'll be crashing your table for the next couple of days." Sejeong sighed as she closed her locker. She shot Jisung a small smile. "Later Ji."

She walked towards them, greeting Chenle who just awkwardly waved. He was somewhat relieved to know he wasn't caught up in the cousin problem.

"Sej-"

Sejeong walked past Donghyuck without sparing him a glance. She wasn't angry at him, but she was still hurt. She wanted to make sure she was fully calm before they speak again. She wanted to think everything through to be more careful with her words.

Hurt was written all over Donghyuck's face as all he could look at was Sejeong's back. They had always fought and bickered but never to this extent. 

Renjun placed a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Give it a little more time, Hyuck." 

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

 Sejeong smiled as she stared at her project. She was nearly halfway done and so far she was very satisfied. She was excited to show it to Jisung once she finished it.