𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

"If you guys don't shut up I'll kick your sorry asses out

"If you guys don't shut up I'll kick your sorry asses out. That goes for you too Lee Donghyuck." Sejeong threatened, clutching her pen with a death grip. Her threat seem to go straight out the door as the boys continued to play their game. 

"I swear I will murder you." Renjun grumbled.

"Beat me at this game first you coward." Chenle taunted

"Fine then don't listen to me you pricks." Sejeong bitterly trudged into her room and slammed the door behind her. She sat at her desk, staring at the questions on the screen in hopes they would answer themselves. 

She had been stuck on the assignment given by their history teacher. 

"Stupid essays. I don't even know a thousand words." Sejeong grumbled, trying to drown out the boys' ruckus. 

"Darling?" Jisung quietly called out, popping up behind her. He leaned down to plant a shy kiss in the top of her head before resting his chin on her head. "I heard you earlier. I'm sorry if we're being too loud. Do you want me to teleport them away?"

"It's alright, Ji. I just can't focus on my work. Well, not that I would get anything done if I wanted to." Sejeong sighed. She leaned back into his touch. "Being at home really makes me not want to do my work."

"You want to teleport away then? Where do you want to go?" He offered.  "I can take you to New Zealand, Sweden, Guam, anywhere you want."

"Isn't that illegal?" She questioned. 

"It's not illegal if we don't get caught." The boy scanned her laptop screen, his face scrunching up into a grimace as he saw the multiple questions. "They seem to be redundant since the answers needed are all similar."

"Right?" She groaned. "Stress like this makes me crave sweet or spicy things. Food is always a great comfort." 

"If that's what you need then let's go." 

"Wait wha-"

Jisung wrapped one arm around her and the other took her laptop and charger. She instinctively closed her eyes as the familiar nauseating feeling hit her. The familiar scent of coffee and subtle vanilla were an instant give away to their destination. 

Cafe 127, their only hangout in the city. She was pretty sure they were there almost everyday. 

"Um. Wel..come?" Doyoung greeted. "Taeyong, we have customers so stop playing your game please."

"We'll have our usual. Add an extra scoop of vanilla ice cream for her please." Jisung politely ordered, taking a seat beside Sejeong.  

"Coming right up." Doyoung said as he disappeared into the backdoor. 

"Why did you bring us here? I didn't even have the time to grab my wallet." Sejeong asked, finally regaining her soul. 

"A change in environment should help you focus." Jisung quietly answered. He played with the strings of his hoodie as the tip of his ears began to turn red. "And I'll pay. Let me spoil you at least this time. If you feel guilty then..." 

The last couple of words were uttered in an incomprehensible manner, making the girl's eyebrows furrow. "Come again?"

"I said the only payment you need to give is... letting me hold your hand." He shyly repeated. "If you don't want to I understand. You don't need to. I just want to uh-"

"You do realize I need both hands to work?" She reminded, making the boy pout slightly. "But you know, my shoulder is free to be your pi-"

Jisung was quick to put his head on her shoulder, sinking down lower into his chair to reach her shoulder. He tried to adjust more but couldn't find a more comfortable position. Instead, he altered the height of her chair and the table.

"Perfect." He smiled, resting his head more comfortably. 

"Don't forget to turn it back to normal when we leave." Sejeong reminded.

"Ah yes, way to rub it in my face I'm single." Doyoung jokingly sighed as he made his way towards their table. He carefully placed their order of vanilla sundae and melon shake. An extra plate was put down, making the boy wonder.

"We didn't order a rice dish." Jisung spoke up. 

"It's in partnership of Bubblegum Co. so it's free. They're testing a budget meal for students." Doyoung assured, handing them a piece of paper. "Fill this out after trying it."  

Bubblegum Co. 
Ko Areum

"Will do Youngie." Sejeong mumbled, her eyes focused on the screen. She swiftly typed whatever came into mind and decided to check it once she was done if she still cared about her grade.

"Is that history?" Doyoung asked, taking a seat behind them. There weren't much customers around since rush hour had just finished. It was something he always did when they were here. "I've never liked history."

"That makes the both of us." Sejeong chuckled. Jisung fed her a spoonful of ice cream before taking one for himself. "The subject can actually be interesting though if the teaching approach is good."

"I just find it odd that they think they've perfectly deduced what actually happened. What if something happened in between that could change everything we know?" Doyoung explained. "That's a good argument for question five."

"You have a great point though. I haven't actually thought about that, but it's possible since magic is really powerful." Sejeong acknowledged. "You're a genius. I have one less question to answer."

"I was the one who brought you here." Jisung mumbled, also wanting to be praised.

"Yes, and I'm very grateful you brought me here." She complimented, patting his head with her other hand. "Thank you, Ji."

"And I am gonna pretend I have work so I can leave." Doyoung rolled his eyes and got up. "I'm really leaving now."

His declaration was ignored as the two were off in their own little world. The two stayed like that, Jisung falling into a broken sleep. He would wake up from time to time to check on her progress and try to help her.

"Aren't you bored?"

"I'm happy as long as I get to be with you." Jisung assured. He stood up to stretch for a bit. 

Sejeong stopped typing and looked up to Jisung. "Do you think we'll be able to execute our plan perfectly?"

"There's no other way we can fail unless he knows. We're pretty much safe at home and here at 127." Jisung assured. "We're putting an end to it before he can start."

A/N 

yes hi i'm barely alive.

mayhaps left a clue for my ceo/mafia au in this filler chapter