Prologue

No One POV:

The originals gave hope up to protect her from their enemies. "Klaus, I know you don't want to send her away, but it's the only way to keep her safe," Hayley told Klaus. They were arguing over what to do with hope and how to keep her safe.

" No! She's my daughter I'm the one that's gonna keep her safe. She's safer with me, her family." Klaus yelled at her. The other originals were sitting around on the couches in the living room listening to them.

"Brother, Hayley is right. How are we gonna protect her when all of us are fighting our enemies. What happens if she's in the crossfire and gets hurt or worse killed," Elijah told Klaus. Klaus and Hayley stopped yelling at each other to listen to him.

Klaus stopped and turned to look at him. His family and Hayley were watching him think to himself.

     "Klaus if you give her up, when the time is right. When our enemies aren't trying to kill us or her. I will do a locator spell to find her and bring her home, okay?" Freya told the concerned parent. Klaus sighed heavily and walked towards the crib that holds baby hope sleeping peacefully.

   He softly ran his fingers down her cheek. "Your my little wolf, your the light to my darkness. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep you safe," Klaus told her softly.

  He turned to his family and Hayley and said,"okay, but give me all of you, your word that we'll get her back when everything is over with."

  The old family looked at each other and nodded. They turned to him and said," we give you our word, we'll get her back."

So the plan was for Freya and Rebekah to take hope far away to an orphanage just outside of raccoon city. But that's when a powerful warlock that works for Umbrella corporation had a vision that showed hope being a powerful supernatural creature.

So the warlock told and showed his vision about hope to his power hungry boss. His boss then ordered him to never tell anybody about this. He then ordered his best agents to adopt hope by feeding lies to them by saying that she's a family member they he can't take in.

      But he wants them to adopt to keep her in the family business. So that's what they did and started training her when she was 13, how to fight and also do spells since Freya hid a spell book that she spelled to show up when she turned 12.

Unfortunately she triggered her werewolf curse when somebody tried to touch her. Then they tried to kill her because they found out she's intersex. She fought back and snapped their neck.

  So they helped her get control of shifting. Now she can control her shifts. And she can perform basic and advanced spells.

   So her training consisted of learning how to fight, doing spells, shifting at will, and how to shoot.Until one day they think the hive is under attack and wake up with no memory of what happened to them.

Authors note:
Sorry for any mistakes