Chapter 4

Hope POV:

     I guess they got the power on cause the train started moving. Mom grabbed my hand and I laid my head oh her shoulder.

      We heard grunting and turned to see the other woman soldier trying to open a door but to no success. She sighed and turned to us and noticed us and Matt staring at her. "You got a problem?" She told us a little aggressively.

      Before we could say anything the bald guy asked her,"how's that door?" She turned to him and said," it's sealed shut." The soldier that's next to him said," let me." She gestured him to try.

      He winked and clicked his tongue at her. I chuckled quietly but stopped when mom nudged me. "Sorry," I muttered. Mom leaned down to my ear and whispered," it's okay. It was funny but I don't want her to be mad at you. We don't know what they are capable of, okay?"

        I nodded in realization that she was just trying to keep us safe. We heard grunting and turned to see the soldier struggling to open the door.

No one POV:

     Finally succeeding in opening the door somebody fell onto him. He jumped and gasped and pushed him to the floor with his gun pointed at him. The bald guy had his gun trained on him also.

      The guy that was on the floor was unconscious. The woman soldier smirked and looked at the Mexican soldier that opened the door and said," jumpy?" He just looked at her.

       Alice and Hope were looking at the unconscious man with shock on their faces. "That's the man from the photos,"They thought together.

       Alice was looking at him when suddenly she gets a memory of her and the guy dancing and laughing in their wedding clothes in the living room while a very young Hope was dancing around them laughing. She started messing with her ring.

        She took it off and looked at it.On the inside there was writing "property of Umbrella Corporation," it said. Matt the cop was watching her.

         Hope couldn't believe the man in front of her was her father. Looking at him, somehow triggered a memory of a younger her wearing blue swim trunks and a light blue bikini top. Her dad next to her just wearing black swim trunks.

         They looked at each other with mischievous smiles. Her dad put a finger to his lips and she nodded. Their target was her mom who was standing next to a pool looking away from them.

           Her dad ran and tried to push her mom in but her mom flipped it around and pushed him in the pool instead. Hope busted out laughing bending slightly holding her stomach.

         Hope shook her head slightly, blinking her eyes from the memory. Suddenly a gasp was heard, Hope and Alice turned to see the medic put something under his nose that woke him up.

         The medic told him," lie still." But he kept moving. "Lie still!" She told him firmly while shining a light at his eyes. "Watch this light. Follow it." She told him while moving the light side to side.

       He followed it with his head. "Now, how many fingers am I holding up," the medic asked while holding up three of her fingers. He looked and said ,"three."

         She nodded and said," good. Now tell me your name?" He looked like he was thinking," I-I don't know." The medic sighed and looked up at the soldiers.

         "He's fine. Memory loss, just like the other two," she told her team. The man sat up whispering,"what happened," while holding his head. He turned and saw Alice and Hope staring at him, so he stared back.