Chapter 5

No One POV:

The train stopped at another storage type room with metal crates and the same symbol on them. The soldiers got off and started scouting the place.

The Mexican soldier, the woman soldier, and another soldier was leading the search and walked up a set of stairs. Unknowingly to them all the camera was scanning them all.

   The bald man told them," let's open that door." The soldiers continued up the stairs to see a big metal door with the same red symbol on it. While they were up stairs dealing with the door Alice who had Hope's hand in her own, went up to the bald man.

      "Listen to me. I want to know who you people are. If you are a threat to my daughter's safety and I want to know what's going on here." She demanded him. Hope scared for her mom squeezed her hand and pulled her back slightly. Alice felt it and squeezed back gently.

         The bald guy ignored her. She got mad and grabbed his arm, he looked down at her hand. Hope got wide eyed and looked scared on what he might do. "Now!" She told him firmly. He looked up from her hand to her face and stare at her. They moved to be in a circle to talk to all of them.

       "You and I have the same employer. We all work for the Umbrella Corporation even you." He pointed to Hop." The mansion above us is an emergency entrance to the hive. You are security operatives placed there to protect that entrance." He told them.

       "What about this?" Alice asked him while pulling her hand from Hope to get the ring off her finger to show him. He looked down at it and then looked back up at her." Your marriage is a fake. Just part of your cover to protect the secrecy of the hive." Alice and the man looked at each other.

      "How do I fit in that. Why did I have yellow glowing eyes and feel so angry that I wanted to hurt you, badly?" Hope asked him shocking her mom that didn't know Hope wanted to hurt him.

Alice POV:

       After  getting over the shock of knowing that my daughter wanted to hurt the bald man, I heard his response.

     "Our employer said you were his family member but he couldn't take you in so he asked your parents to adopt you to keep you in the family business. But a lot of us think that's a bunch of bull. As for your eyes well you are a werewolf and the anger you felt was cause to you I was a threat to your mom, your pack." He told my daughter who was staring opened mouth, wide eyed at him.

       I would have laughed at her expression if I wasn't in so much shock at hearing my daughter is a werewolf. Also that werewolf's exists. I watched my daughter opened and closed her a mouth a few times with her eyebrows furrowed.

       "How is that possible, werewolf's aren't supposed to exist." My 'husband' asked him. My daughter nodded and pointed at him agreeing.

        "We don't know how exactly you are like this. But you are also a witch,werewolf,and a vampire, a tribrid. This is yours, it's a spell book that magically showed up when you were 12. After, we began training you." He told my daughter while pulling out a semi medium brown leather book with a pentagon in the middle, handing it to her.

        She took it gently and stared at it while stepping back and grabbed my hand squeezing kinda tightly

        She took it gently and stared at it while stepping back and grabbed my hand squeezing kinda tightly. I squeezed back gently to let her know that I'm not afraid of her and I'm here for her. "That's not possible, witches aren't real." Matt the cop said." I don't lie, they are real." The bald guy told him.

      I looked at my daughter and she looked overwhelmed so I pulled her closer by wrapping my arm around her shoulder, giving her a side hug and lightly kissed her head. She leaned into me.

     My 'husband' noticed Hope being overwhelmed so he changed the subject. "And what is the Hive?" He asked the bald man. He nodded in realization and said," show them," to the soldier that had a computer. He nodded and started to type while saying," accessing schematic of the Hive."

Hope POV:

      While we watched the computer, I couldn't concentrate. My mind is racing with so many thoughts.

      "I'm adopted and I'm not one or two but three supernatural beings that aren't supposed to exist. Oh god is mom and dad afraid of me now. No. Mom grabbed my hand and hugged me without hesitation," I was thinking to myself.

      I must have zoned out for a while cause now the laptop was closed and mom was looking at me with a concern look on her face. I gave her a small smile and she gave me a small concerned one back.

      We refocused on the guys when my dad started talking," why can't I remember anything?" He asked the bald man.  "The Hive has its own defense mechanisms, all computer-controlled. A nerve has was released into the house." He told us.

       A memory came to me, I was on my bed listening to music reading a book. When all of a sudden a small metal vent opened that was next to an outlet. And I gasped and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I fell unconscious on my bed. I shook my to get rid of the dizziness. I saw my mom shake her head slightly too, I wonder if she had a flashback too.

         "Primary effected of the gas complete unconsciousness lasting anything up to four hours. Secondary effects are varied but can include acute memory loss." He said. "For how long?" Dad asked him. "Subjective- an hour,day, week." The bald guy told him.

        "So you're saying this place was attacked?" Matt asked him. The bald guy looked at him and said," I'm afraid things are a little more complicated than that." "Sir! We've breached the Hive," the woman soldier told him.