Chapter 1

Alice POV:

Alice POV:

I woke up in a shower floor while water fell on me. I slowly got up with a groan and turned off the shower. I grabbed a robe and walked to the sink and wiped the foggy mirror to see myself. I noticed I had a scar on my collarbone on my left side and my shoulder is bruised a little.

  I turned and put on the robe and walked out to what I guessed was my bedroom.

"I guess this is mine," I thought to myself, while looking around the room stopping at the bed to see a red dress with small black shorts to put on underneath. There is black leather boots on the floor next to the bed.

 There is black leather boots on the floor next to the bed

I walked the dresser to see a note there. It said' today all your dreams come true'. So I grabbed the pen and copied it to see if maybe I wrote it, but no my handwriting didn't match.

    I started looking through the drawers to see white shirts on the first two. Then when I pulled open the bottom draw I jumped back and gasped softly at seeing guns in the drawer with a touch password lock.

      I closed the drawer and I looked what's on the dresser. There was pictures in frames of me and I was carrying a little girl with blue eyes and blonde-ish/ brownish hair with big smiles on our faces. It looked to be taken at a park.

In some of the photos you could tell the little girl got older, as the years go by. " Is that my daughter, why can't I remember her,"I thought. I walked away and picked up the red dress and shorts and started getting dressed.

I left the bedroom,"Hello", I heard. I stopped in my tracks and waited to see if I hear it again. "Hello is anybody here," I heard a girls voice say. I headed towards it.

Hope POV:

I woke up in a bed and book laying near me. I had earphones in and music playing from the iPhone laying beside me. I took them out and put them on the bed and got up.

Looking around I can't remember anything that's in this room. I looked in a mirror and noticed I had a necklace that had an M on it. I noticed there was a wall full of pictures hanging on it, so I walked towards it.

I looked at them. Some had a little girl, a woman, and a man smiling. They were hugging her. " I'm guessing that's me when I was younger," I thought. In the others there's me and the woman with smiles on our faces in a pool. Then there's one of the woman hugging me from behind with soft smiles.

     The woman and the man must be my parents. "I need to see if my parents are here or somebody to tell me why I can't remember anything," I murmured. I noticed I had on a tank top and black shorts I had on.

        I went to the closet to get some different clothes on. I picked out a a grey long sleeve shirt that had four buttons with a chest pocket, black jeans, black leather belt, and combat boots.

 I picked out a a grey long sleeve shirt that had four buttons with a chest pocket, black jeans, black leather belt, and combat boots

I got changed into the outfit. Once I finished getting dressed, I walked out of the room and headed towards what I guessed is the living room.

"Hello. Hello is anybody here," I said loudly while walking to the living room. I started looking around the room.

Alice POV:

I followed the voice downstairs it led towards a living room. I stopped in my tracks there's the girl from the photos,"my daughter," I said in my head.

"Hello," I said softly not to startled her. The girl jumped and spunned around towards my way. Relief and recognization crossed her face.

"Oh, hello. Your the woman from the pictures. I'm guessing your my mom. Did something happen to me, I can't seem to remember anything." She rambled on nervously.

I smiled softly at her. "Hey, um I don't know what happened either. I can't remember anything not even my own name. But yeah I guess I'm your mom," I told her.

"I can't remember anything either. I woke up on my bed, confused on how I got there and I couldn't even remember my name." She told me.

I quickly scanned her to see if she is hurt or not and thankfully she's not."Okay,um so something happened to the both of us. I woke up on the floor of the shower." I told her.

A look of concern crossed on her face at that." Are you okay. You have a bruise on your shoulder, does it hurt." She asked me. She stepped closer to me to look at it better.

She touched it softly. I hissed a little caused it hurt a little bit still. She quickly retracted her hand back and said,"sorry."

I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed it softly and said," it's okay, it's still a little tender." She smiled a little and nodded.

Authors note:
Sorry for any mistakes and hope u enjoy.
Don't be afraid to comment.