Chapter 9

No One POV:

         The man looked away and Kaplan looked at Alice and Hope. They both looked down. He looked towards Rain," there's no one else coming." Rain move to Kaplan," what the fuck are you talking about?" J.D put a hand on her shoulder," wait. Quiet." They all heard metal scrapping against the floor. The soldiers got their guns up and ready.

         A bald man in a lab coat was dragging an ax walking towards the group with more people behind them. More people came out of different directions. Hope moved closer to Alice grabbing her hand scared. A man with half a face turned to the group and snarled at them. J.D aimed his automatic at him. "Don't come any closer!" Kaplan yelled at them. They're behind us," the man said. Matt was trying to get the key in the cuffs to set himself free.

        "They're everywhere. Guys, they're everywhere. They're all around us," Alice panicky said pulling Hope closer to her body. The woman from before jumped on Rain snarling. Rain grabbed her head and snapped her neck killing her. Rain started firing out the people, that led to J.D to open fire also. But they kept getting back up. "I said stay back!" Kaplan yelled at the people but all they did was snarled at him,so he fired at them.

           "Why aren't they dying,"Alice yelled out. The soldiers continued firing at them accidentally hitting the tanks. "Watch the tank! The tank!" Hope yelled at them. They ignored her and continued firing. "Let's go!" J.D yelled at the group. "Hurry up!" Rain yelled after him. Alice pushed Hope to go with Kaplan and went to get Matt. Hope went running after Kaplan. "Move!" Alice told Matt grabbing his arm.

          All of a sudden one of the tanks exploded sending Alice, Matt, and Hope on the ground. Hope got up and two people were in front of her, they lunged at her. Something clicked and her eyes started glowing yellow, claws came out replacing her nails to claws, and fangs grew in her mouth.

(This is what I pictured

(This is what I pictured. Like teen wolf but just the eyes,fangs, and claws.)

She roared at them and started to fight them. She kicked the closes one in the chest sending him to the floor, slashed the other one on the side with her claws and kicked his knee in. He fell onto his knees so she went behind him and grabbed his head and snapped it, killing him. The other one got up and going after her from behind. "Kid!" Kaplan yelled out shooting the person that was coming after her from behind. She turned to see the person fall to the floor, dead. She looked and Kaplan and nodded in thanks.

Kaplan looked at her in shock at seeing her with glowing eyes,fangs, and claws but shook his head," come on, kid. Let's go!" She ran behind him following him. Alice and Matt's ears were ringing. All of a sudden Alice got a memory, she seen herself talking to a blonde lady. "I can help you get the virus. I have access to security codes, surveillance plans, the works." She shook her head lightly to shake off the sudden memory. Matt was looking for the keys when he found them he crawled towards it.

A person on fire was going after him. Matt accidentally knocked them in a hole,"shit!" The man started crawling after him snarling. The soldiers still kept shooting the people, while clawed and snapped necks. "We lost the others!" Kaplan yelled out. "Keep moving!" J.D said. Hope worried for her mom went to run back to where she was at when hands grabbed her and pulled her back. "Hey! Let me go! I have to go find my mom!" Hope yelled at the person who grabbed her. It was Rain who grabbed her.

"Hey! It's okay. Don't. She'll make it,okay. She's seems smart, so she'll be fine." Rain told the struggling teen. Hope calmed down, stopped struggling and nodded. She went back to fighting but still worried for her mom. Matt started kicking at the man who was trying to get him. He tried getting the keys out the hole. Kaplan ran to the door and seen the man there waiting. "You waited?" He asked him. "Didn't know the code," the man told him shrugging.

Kaplan started pushing buttons," come on, come on," but he put it in wrong,"shit!" The man looked at him then at the people who was slowly walking towards them,"come on." The man on fire was grabbing at Matt's legs while Matt was kicking him. He finally got the keys and started unlocking the cuffs. He kept kicking the man on fire when finally he kicked him away from him. His pant leg got on fire. Kaplan was still trying to figure out the code," come on."

"Hurry up." The man told him. He kept trying," shit! Shit!," he said when he didn't get it right. "Come on,man," the man told him. J.D who is shooting the people stopped and looked back to Kaplan,"what's taking so long?," he yelled. "I'm trying!," Kaplan yelled back. Matt finally got the cuffs off and started to put out the fire on his leg. He sighed in relief when he got it out. The cage he was against ripped open a little and he heard growling come from it. Suddenly hands grabbed him and pulled him out from the side. It was Alice who got him out. They both looked at the cage. "Come on," Alice told him.

They ran from there. J.D stopped shooting and went to Kaplan," move! What's the code?," he asked pushing Kaplan out of the way. "Hurry up! I'm running out of ammo!" Rain looking back at them not seeing one of the people sneaking up on the side of her. She turned back and gasped at seeing her. Hope who seen the person too close to Rain ran behind it, stabbed her claws in the back of it. The person snarled and Hope reached out her other hand to grab its head and snapped its neck whiling growling at it. She fell to the floor dead.

Rain looked at Hope and nodded in thanks. Hope nodded and went back to helping her keep the people away. "Zero,four,three,two- - No fuck!," Kaplan said shooting the person in front of him. "What!" J.D yelled at him. The man pushed off the wall and went to Kaplan,"what is the code!," he yelled in Kaplan's face. "Zero, four, zero,three, one....nine, six, five," Kaplan yelled back. The man moved back to J.D," you got it?," he asked him. "See how easy that was?" J.D said. Suddenly the door opened and more people were there and grabbed J.D pulling him towards them.

"Shit!" Kaplan yelled aiming his gun at the group. "J.D, no!" Rain yelled out running to try to save him. "J.D , grab my hand and hold tight!" Rain told him reaching in the group for him. "Don't let go!" He yelled back. A guy bit into Rain's wrist she screamed out. Hope clawed the guys face to get him to let Rain go and helped Kaplan grab Rain pulling her away from the group.

             "R-R-Rain!" J.D yelled out to her. "J.D!," she yelled back fighting against hope and Kaplan to get to him. Kaplan let go to punch one of the people that got to close, so the man helped Hope with Rain. The door closed and they could hear him screaming.

Sorry for any mistakes.
Hope you enjoy 😊