🖤7MIH🖤 (sfw) REUPLOAD

"Stop moving so much, y/l/n. You're going to mess it up!" Sero whines pulling a little on my hair. Momo laughs along with Mina, Jirou, and Hagekure.

"Don't pull so hard then, dummy." I touch my hair and feel the first finished dutch braid, and half of the second one.

"Oou, kinky~" Kaminari jokes.

"If you were any closer to me, Kaminari, you know for a fact that I would strangle you." I threaten him and he cowers behind Kirishima.

"Those were both inappropriate words Kaminari and Y/l/n. Now what are we doing again, fellow classmates?" Iida is lounging on the floor next to Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Let's play what those normies play, it's either Spin the Bottle or Seven Minutes in Heaven." Hagekure suggests leaning against me.

"Seven Minutes?" Sero asks pulling again on my hair.

"It's a game almost like an intensified Spin the Bottle. The person who spins goes into the closet with the person the bottle points to. Seven minutes to do anything you'd like. With consent of course." Hagekure explains with excitement etched in her voice.

"I'm down. You?" Sero asks me as he ties off the braid.

"I'm good with it." I reply leaning back in between his legs.

"Great I'll gather everyone."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Just spin the damn bottle, y/l/n. I think to myself. My nerves overcome me. Personally the only person I'd want to be stuck in a closet with for a few minutes is Hanta Sero himself. We became great friends, maybe even my best friend.

"Hey, it landed on me, you alright?" Him. His voice. His smile. I blush at the thought of him. Oh shit his voice. I gulp and stutter something out quickly.

"Uh. Um yeah." He grabs my hand and leads me into the closet.

"Y/l/n, you hear that?" Sero asks, going quiet, I listen in and I can hear it through the walls. The sound of the music playing in the main room.

I laugh like an idiot and nod. "Why?"

Sero stretches his hand out to me, "May I have this dance?"

I grab hold of it, he twirls me into his arms. I connect my hands behind his neck and he snakes his arms around my waist.

"You're such a romantic you know."

"And you love it."

We rock back and forth to the sound. Sero presses his forehead against mine and we look into each other's eyes.

"You know," I whisper, careful enough that the others can't hear. "You've got a teddy bear vibe. Cuddly and cute."

"Did you just call me cute?" The boy smirks with a shimmer in his eyes.

"And what's it to you, Flex Tape?" He groans.

"Cut it out with that nickname." Even with a slightly serious tone, he can't hide a smile. But I stop talking all together, just enjoying his company. Soon the first song is over and indication that two minutes have gone by. The arms holding me are toned and strong. Holding me close to his heart, letting me feel his heartbeat. The feeling of his body heat radiation off of him. His scent is a soft campfire smell, adding more onto his teddy bear characteristics. Some sweet tones nestled within the smokey. I tuck my head into the crook of his neck breathing it in.

"I don't want this to end." Mumbling my words.

"What's that?" I debate on whether to repeat myself and ended up shaking my head. Sero stops rocking and pulls a little off of me. "No seriously what?"

"God this sounds so stupid. I said I don't want this to end. Now hold me close again I'm cold."

"What a coincidence, neither do I." He continues to shift our weight from one foot to another along with the beat. He kisses my cheek out of the blue.

"What was that about?" I ask pushing off of him.

"I'm sorry it's just you look so good. Perfect. And, I think I like you."

Gently taking his face in between my hands I kiss his lips.

"I just one-upped you. What're gonna do now?" I rub my thumb over his cheeks and admire his looks. "You look good mind you."

"Making me blush already? I don't think so." He pushes me up to the wall he presses his mouth to my neck and starts to suck.

"Wait Sero. Don't." I run my hands through his hair, roughly and tug at his roots.

"Your skins really tender here. Perfect for my teeth here to sink in." He says before biting down on a my neck. Pants leave my mouth heavy and dense.

"Sero please, times almost up. We need to stop before it gets out of hand." I push off of him and comb my hair through his thick hair.

"Yeah. Okay. But that won't stop me from kissing you will it?" He lifts my head up with his index finger and places a kiss onto my lips. He keeps leaving kisses, and soon my lips felt numb. His kisses left me on Cloud Nine, everything I could've asked for, he is everything I could've asked for. When he walks off into the light I find myself captivated by him, following his every step. Craving his taste. He sits down and I pounce on him. With all of our classmates being onlookers to my clinging onto Sero's back.

"Something happen in the closet?" Jirou asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nah, just that I think I've found my one and only." Sero turns to face me and kisses me one more time.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too."
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Sero. Sero. Sero. Sero. Sero🥵 I'm obsessed with him. He deserves so much love. I can't believe my mind was able to create this. And I'm proud of it.