🖤BTS🖤 (fluff)

Actor AU!🥰 This is also VERY dialogue heavy. Also just made this because I saw fan art for this AU and fell in love.
ఌఌఌఌఌ
"Okay y/l/n! You're ready for the cameras!" My makeup artist, Yui taps my nose one last time with her highlighter brush. Thanking her and her team, I jump off of my seat and over to my coworker and close friend, Sero.

"Sero, it'll be our turn in about five minutes, Ashido and Kaminari should be finishing by now." I say to him as he tightens his short ponytail. Flashing me one of his grins, he nods.

Nagasaki-san has allowed a camera crew behind the scenes of our set for our television show, My Hero Academia. I play y/l/n y/n (conveniently we use our names for our characters) that has a water quirk, water manipulation. As Sero has a tape quirk. Kaminari and Ashido bound out of a room and send me a actor's smile.

"Y/l/n and Sero you're up!" A lady holding a clipboard stands in the doorway to the fitting rooms that have been transformed into an interview area. Together, Sero and I walk in and sit in the two chairs positioned so they angle in toward each other. Behind the chairs is an advertisement poster for the show, Midoriya, Bakugou, Uraraka, and a few of the other main characters present in the foreground. There are three big white light boxes around the room, illuminating the small space. A big camera placed in between two people, one manning the camera and another with the microphones in hand.

"Okay for the mics we will attach them to your neckline of your shirts." The lady clips these black buds to our shirts with a smile.

"Yooo, lets get this show on the road!" Sero exclaims before the camera can even turn on.

"Any questions?" Camera mans pokes his head out from behind the big lens.

"I do!" I saw eagerly so he would skip past. "How long is the interview for?"

"Forty minutes or so." He replies, twisting a knob so the camera lifts up to level with our heads. Sending him a thumbs up, the man starts counting down with his fingers.

"Welcome back to another segment of Behind the Scenes with Mimia Akari, I'm currently in the room with..." She motions to me first.

"Hey! It's y/l/n, I play y/l/n y/n in our show."

"And I'm Sero, playing Sero Hanta in the show." He chuckles after he just repeated me. I roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Alright, can you explain your quirks to the audience?" Akari asks flipping through her notebook quietly. Both Sero and I start at the same time and then stop, then laughing at the other we offer the other to go first.

"Oh fine. My quirk is Water Manipulation, if you've ever watched ATLA, its like I'm Katara. I'm able to move all sources of water, freezing it, controlling the weather, or even being able to take a shower and dry off in seconds." I giggle at my own joke and then look to my right at Sero.

"Mine's called Tape, I basically produce tape from my elbows," He lifts his normal elbows and waves them around. "taping up villains, setting up booby traps, being used a lot during Christmas." He trails on and I laugh at his over used joke that he started telling everyone since finding out what his quirk is.

"It's so weird sometimes knowing you have actual elbows underneath those ridiculous looking tape dispensers." I note flicking his elbows with a grin.

"Hey! They're not that bad." Sero protests and playfully punches my arm back.

We get interrupted with our next question. "So how was the whole audition portion of starting this show?"

"We both have been in previous shows, her more major than my roles, but we sent in clips of our shows and then a real live version. We were sent paragraphs on the main class which they were calling actors for and we 'chose' a character to portray in our video." Sero explains, using his fingers to air quote his words. He lets me finish the explanation.