🖤HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤 (smut)

July 28 is Tape baby's birthday🥰 Sero has a daddy kink, we have a bondage and degrading kink😌
ఌఌఌఌఌ
"Just five more minutes of cuddling?" I mumble through his shirt. He wraps his arms around my head, considering our height difference, and plants a kiss on top of it with a grin.

"My internship is calling babe." Hanta speaks softly as if that would not shatter my heart any further. He's been at one hero agency for patrols with some pro hero and gets called in at random. There's no school for a week while they repair one of the hallways where all of the glass shattered. Some voice quirk, maybe even Present Mic.

"Hantaaaa," I stretch his name out, "it's your birthday! We should go out with our friends and celebrate!" My trip on the backside of his shirt tightens when he starts for his closet.

"Fine, but it'll have to wait okay y/n? It'll be quick patrol I promise."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"And he just left!" Throwing my hands up, I get dangerously close to smacking Mina by accident.

"Well in his defense, he takes hero work far more seriously than his birthday." Kirishima laughs at my childish tantrum I was throwing about my boyfriend. Shooting the red head a glare he shuts up instantly.

"Tch. Like I care." Bakugou scoffs continuing to toss a crumpled up paper ball back and forth between his rough hands.

Kaminari chimes in with his own idea, "We should get something ready for him! We can go somewhere and celebrate."

"Ooo! I love your idea Kaminari!" Mina squeals and jumps up. Getting up so quickly, she knocks over a cup of pens and pencils that are on her dorm desk.

"That settles it, we can go out to karaoke with the whole class and then we can sing him happy birthday!" Kirishima joins in the excitement. Karaoke? Yeah seems fitting, Sero loves to sing and hear other people sing. "Alright. Everyone ready by seven thirty. I'll get permission from Aizawa sensei while you guys," He pauses momentarily to look at Mina and I, raising an eyebrow as if to point us out. "will get ready by the designated time."

"Yes, dad." I emphasize the 'dad' while observing his reaction.

"Don't be late extras." Bakugou growls exiting Mina's room without much else.

"Okay you two, get out. Y/n and I will get ready in here, then y/n will go change in her room." Mina smiles, placing her hands on my shoulder and leaning over me.

"Ow get off me." I swat her hands off with a playful smirk. The two guys get up and leave before they get caught in our small disagreement.

"Hey, I heard from Kirishima you guys are getting ready for Sero's birthday?" Jirou leans against the open doorframe to Mina's room. The scene she walked into was my palm dug into Mina's stomach and the other in her face pushing her away. Mina's foot was stepping lightly on my thigh and her hands were tangled in my hair. "Jesus, fuck. Mina, y/n stop being stupid and just get ready."

"You're coming right?" Mina's words come out a little bit muffled from my hand. Jirou simply nods and sits on the bed.

The door opens again and the other four girls come in as if on cue. "We are here to help everyone and anyone get ready!"

The time currently read two twenty eight. Giving us a good five hours to hopefully get everyone ready.

"Wait I need to change first!" I mumble, but being completely ignored when Momo opens her phone to play music.

Momo's taste in music is definitely different from mine, but it's still decent. It's filled with a lot of female artists or bands and they sing about female empowerment or in general confidence songs.