🖤7MIH🖤 (smut)

Being a third year in high school meant I was supposed to be the riskiest in the school. Doing all the crazy things in life like underage drinking, drugs, partying, yet I'm an eighteen year old virgin who has yet to have her lips touched with alcohol or a blunt.

"Y/l/n! Come on it'll be sooooo fun!" Her pink finger waggles in front of me. My face scrunches in disgust, I still had to finish studying for tomorrow's test and my best friend is trying to drag me out to a party.

"It's at Momo's?" Pushing Mina's finger away, I ask her. Mina nods eagerly and points to my closet. About a week ago the girls of class 3A went out to go shopping.

Kendo, Mina, and I walked to the dress area while Momo, Uraraka, Hagakure, and Tsuyu went to go get summer clothes. I saw Jirou and Kodai go to the food stalls for lunch before going shopping.

Mina found a really pretty dress that she mentioned would compliment my body type. The two of them ushered me to put the dress on and model for them, the dress is a sweetheart neckline that hugs my curves. It stops at mid thigh and has thin spaghetti straps. As soon as I step out of the changing room they bombard me with compliments. My heart felt so full and I felt so confident in the dress.

It was Mina's turn and we found her a long sleeve, deep cut neckline, white dress that had strawberries on it as a pattern. The end of her dress tapers out into a cute bell shape flattering her waistline curve.

Once we figured out Mina, my attention shifted to Kendo. Who became part of our A class last year. We picked her out a teal off the shoulder, flowy dress. It made her eyes and her hair color stand out.

Accessories were pretty easy. I found a cute gold chain that has a heart charm attached to it. Finding a similar bracelet with the same charm on it I had to get it too.

Back to the present, the dress hanger pokes out further than the other ones as if to say 'Come on wear me out tonight and have the time of your life!'

Debating on my options in my head Mina leans close to me and scans my face for any signs of a decision. Reluctantly, I roll my eyes and get up from my bed and pull out the black dress.

"Fine."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Ugh are all the boys going to be there?" I question Mina while in her car. She nods as she pulls in to Momo's residence.

"Are you ladies from Miss Yaoyorozu's class?" A man in a suit steps out of a little booth. He catches both of our eyes and smiles. "Ah! Miss Y/l/n and Miss Ashido! It's nice to see you two again. Enjoy." He pushes a button and the gate opens to reveal Momo's gigantic home which we have visited multiple times on other occasions.

"Come on girl! We have to have fun! Don't worry about anything else." Mina winks at me. Normally I avoid staying too long at these gatherings but because Mina brought me, I have no choice but to stay until Mina leaves. Also meaning by the end of the night Ill be driving a drunk and fucked up Ashido back to the dorms. Somehow my friend always finds a guy to hook up with whether she's drunk, high, or otherwise.

"Right because I definitely want to bring a Mina who's been filled with Kirishima's cum back to the dorms." Rolling my eyes, I steady myself against the gravel driveway. High heels are the worst, and my hair is getting in my lip gloss.

"Hey that was last time."

"Before that it was Denki's dick you were sucking in the bedroom." I counter, hissing at her attempt at reassuring me that this time is different.

"Okay bu-" Abruptly lifting my hand up, she stops talking and helps me walk normally to the door. We can already hear the blasting music from the house, and I could feel it through my shoes.