🖤Drugs🖤(fluff)

INSPIRED BY UPSAHL: DRUGS
ఌఌఌఌఌ
"Jirou, this is like the third party this week." I groan and slide some comfortable flats over my heel. My purple haired friend just smiles at me and puts her fingers to pretend to take a puff of a cig.

Ever since Jirou started hanging out with more people, we frequent at people's druggie parties. I only go for Jirou and would like to stay as far away from the smoke as possible. I check my reflection and see how nicely the outfit pulled together. I won't stand out nor blend in.

"Cmon they're probably already lighting." Jirou tugs on the crook of my elbow as I adjust my mascara.

"You make it sound like a ritual."

"May as well be one."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
As usual the sounds of the streets is our music for the night. Many kids dressed in black, or wearing some kind of sketchy band tee, linger around the abandoned alleyways. This whole place gives me the chills, I try my best to calm down before we approach the same scrawny kid.

Jirou asks for a pack and pays for it, walking off into the darkest alleyway. No way I'm going in there. I can distinctively see the little lit cigarette ends glowing a red and orange hue.

I back up and bump into something, I twirl around quickly and find myself staring up at some kid. A white shirt covered by a black leather jacket and he has a beanie covering half of his head, but I notice his hair is pulled back into a ponytail. I find myself smiling at the guy.

"Hey, are you new here?" He asks with a much deeper voice that I anticipated. That set me back a second before I shake my head pointing to the alley.

"My friend drags me here almost every other day." After I answer he holds out his vape in my direction. I push it back and say no thank you. There's a glint of disappointment in his eyes but I don't see the problem. "So who are you?"

"Sero, and you're Jirou's friend right? Ah shit I can't remember what name she said, hey Kaminari, what's the girls name that Jirou mentioned?" This Sero turns to another friend who's propping himself against a wall talking with a girl. His eyes light up when they see me and with one push of the wall he's standing next to Sero.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing here?" The blonde sends me a quick wink before he tries to get closer to me an arm stretches over his chest, preventing him from approaching me.

"Back the fuck off. I just asked what her name was."

"I mean, I could just tell you."

"Y/l/n. That's what Jirou's friend's name is." Kaminari doesn't even address me by the name he just called me. I roll my eyes and tilt my head at the two when all they did was stand and stare at me.

"What? Is there something wrong or?" Panic overflows me and I cover my face from them.

"No, it's just-" Sero begins talking but gets cut off by his energetic and very flirtatious friend.

"It's just you're really pretty. We don't get many pretty girls around here so you're a catch." Kaminari grins and takes another hit of the vape. The white clouds billow out from the corners of his mouth. Honestly it's pretty, but destructive.

I tuck a stray piece of my hair behind my ear and reply. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

"Oi! Y/l/n, why'd you run off?" I jump at the scold. Jirou has one hand on her hip and a lit cigar in her right hand.

"Damn girl, you look even better than you did last time." Kaminari is quick to jump back into his game with Jirou. Us two watch as Jirou continues to reject his advances and they both walk into some random space.