🖤Jealous🖤 (smut)

I'm such a slut for jealous fan fiction I just have to write this one. I'll add a loooooad of head cannons I have about a jealous Sero. Enjoy!
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I receive a swift kick into my side, a grunt escaping past my lips. Spit flies out of my mouth while I catch the breath that got forced out of my body.

"Get up y/l/n, you're spending too much time between attacks, it's leaving you with openings." My third year friend, Ayumu Takato stands in a fighting stance. His green eyes pierce my own with his gaze. The disgusting metallic taste of blood trickles across my tongue. Spitting into the grass, I stand upright.

Ayumu befriended me after seeing my performance during the Sports Festival.

"Hey y/l/n! It's time to come back to the dorms." I know who's voice that belongs to, Sero Hanta. Though he's my best friend, I cant take my eyes off of Ayumu. Watching the way his body leans left to the right, or when his foot shifts into an offensive position. The rocky dirt beneath my feet burst into a dust cloud when I charge. Low and fast, sparring with friends or classmates is my favorite way to pass time between training and dinner. It gives me a reason to practice on my hand to hand combat.

The setting sun illuminates Ayumu's features well, he looks extremely attractive. Dropping my left arm, he lunges to block the path but he missed my right leg coming up and knocking the back of his knee, that he collapses. Bringing his one arm up over my shoulder and flipping him would be easier than I expected. Out of pain, he yells when his back lands on the ground.

After exerting so much energy the best I could do is rest my hands on my knees and take deep breaths. Ayumu is looking up at me from his laying position. He smacks my arm and I open my eyes to see his smiling face.

"You're getting stronger, y/l/n. It's impressive. Now help me up."

I glare at him. After he stops laughing, Ayumu gets up independently, slinging an arm over my shoulder as we walk toward the dorms. To my surprise though, I couldn't find my classmate from earlier. Yet we were greeted by an ecstatic Mina on the sidewalk. She stretches out a hand to Ayumu whos she's only met once.

"Hey I don't think you remember-"

"Ashido Mina right? One of my girlfriends best friend."

"GIRLFRIEND?" Mina and I say in unison and then we look at each other confused. Ayumus hand grips my shoulder before letting me go and walk the rest of the way with Mina.

"Kidding, cutie. Have a good night you two!" We both watch as he jogs off toward the third year dorms. A light punch to the shoulder knocks me backwards a step or two.

"Cutie? Do you have something to tell me y/n?" I storm off into Heights Alliance before any further questions were asked.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
While in the shower I contemplated, questioned, and remembered everything that happened two hours prior to this.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? A THIRD YEAR?" Jirou screams in the main part of the bathroom. Bubble suds get into my mouth when I attempted to answer quickly, making me gag a few times.

After I rinse my mouth with water, I reply, "No! Who the hell said that?" Obviously only one person could've told her, that blabber mouth. I smack the tile, shower wall and yell her name.

I wait for the weak response. "Yes y/l/n?" Clothes rustle and she walks into the shower hall in only her under garments.

"You bitch! I thought it was going to stay between us." I flip her off while she laughs uncontrollably. The sound of her laughter rings off of the entirely tiled shower hall, which in result makes me wince.