🖤Night In🖤 (fluff)

Fanart Credit: cherriielle on DeviantArt
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
The rain thundered against my window, disrupting my train of thought. Half of my worksheet for modern Japanese is blank and left untouched while I fiddle with the pencil. Some of the eraser breaks in between my teeth, and I spit the pink rubber across my bed. I take a sip of my water bottle when I almost choke on it. My door was flung open and there stands my boyfriend dressed in a nice button up and khakis. His hair slicked back from the rain.

"You look surprised to see me." He chuckles while I use my shirt to wipe my mouth. The water stain spreads quickly without boundaries through my cotton shirt. Coughing quickly to clear my throat. I accusingly point my finger at him.

"Why the hell are you dressed up?" My gaze goes down to his sneakers back to his eyes. They're half closed from his giant grin.

"Well I was going to take you out on a date but," He waves a hand toward my window. The rain still hitting the glass harshly. "It was going to be a quiet walk through the park then we relax and read or something." I pull my pencil out of my mouth and roll my eyes. He gets too romantic for me sometimes. When he comes closer to me I can see the slight dampness of his shirt, on his shoulders and along his chest. He's heaving as if he sprinted from the park back here, which is very likely.

I tilt my head at him, he places his hand on my cheek and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry." Disappointment covers his words and he sounds hurt. Quickly running his hand through his hair, his frown is replaced with a small smile.

"Don't apologize, we can still spend some time together." The weak smile he has slowly turns into a full grin. I tap the end of my pencil on my worksheet and look at him pleadingly. "After I finish my homework. And after you shower, you're not hugging me while your wet." I scrunch my nose at him and wave him out my door.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Currently getting crushed by Hanta's body weight. I was pleasantly just lying on my bed trying to focus on my work, when Hanta suddenly rolls on top of me, our backs squished together. He purposely digs his heels into my calf, resulting in me kicking the annoyance as best as I can. "Please baby~ you've been at homework for so long!"

"Well you could've helped but you decided that this was too hard for you. Yet you still have to do it later." I try to swing my arm backwards to smack him. I could feel his stomach grumble and him sighing. Hanta hums a song and blatantly ignores my request to get his fat ass off of me.

"Fine I'm gonna go see if Sato made any cookies." He glances back at me, expecting me to jump up and follow him for cookies. And to his surprise I stay on the bed keeping my eyes on the paper. "Oh my god, fine, fine, fine Ill stay." He shuts my door to some silent beg. Rolling my eyes, he makes himself comfortable on my bed again. Facing my television now Hanta has a game controller in his hand.

"Babe are you fucking serious? I'm tryna study he- is Kaminari playing?" Irritated, I turn to look at the screen but see that my classmate is on. He is also my favorite partner to play Minecraft with. His black eyes reflected the tv perfectly, while the game loading screen pops. I could feel the plastic brush my fingertips barely touching as my boyfriend teasingly holds the controller out of reach. A whine presses past my lips as I stretch further for the controller.

Hanta's palm pushes against my chest and I tumble backwards on my butt as he says hi to Kaminari. "Hey, Denks." Hanta smiles as he gets a response from his best friend. The sound is breaking up but you can hear his words.

"Is that you Sero? I thought y/n was on."

"Homework."

"But it's eight pm on a Friday night... she should be the one playing." Theres a crash which sounds like glass on his end, my head shoots up from the sudden noise.