🖤Can I Help You?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD

Another boring day in this quiet ass library.

"Y/l/n, you're slacking again. Can you take that cart and put those books away please?" My best friend and co worker, Mina punches my arm. Rolling my eyes at her then going off to the cart she mentioned.
To keep myself company and concentrated I start to hum a song I was listening to on my way over to work. Reading the number, pushing the cart, sliding the book into its place. I'd say twenty minutes pass before I get interrupted.

"Hey." The boy standing there looks nervous.

"Hey can I help you?" I reply placing the book back onto the shelf before turning to face him. His hair is pulled back into a short ponytail thing, and his face is lightly pink.

"Uh yeah, my friends and I have an upcoming exam, it's for Algebra two." Algebra two is the mathematics course you finish in your first year of high school. So he's the same age as I am, roughly. I smile at him and lead him to the section of academic books that is a few aisles down from where we stand. I stop the cart in front of the most advanced of the books, pulling down two thick ass books and a slightly less big book. I hand it all to the boy who thanks me.

"Of course! I hope you pass." I giggle a little bit, he joins in.

"Yeah let's hope so." He opens his mouth hesitantly and closes it. My lips curl into a small smile expecting him to continue his thought. He just returns a smile and walks off to a table with I'd say six other boys. They pat his back when he sits down and then look up at me with smiles. I shrug it off and continue my trek through the aisles to put the books away. I finish up my chore and make my way back to the front desk and notice Mina isn't there. When I spot her at the table with the boys, one of my classmates comes up to me. Yui slams her textbooks onto the desk and sighs.

"I need different ones." I smirk and point in the direction of the books. Picking up the ones she just returned, I check them back into the library's system. Mina places her hands on my shoulders and looks over to what I'm doing. Mina and I don't go to the same high school, she's at UA but I preferred to stay at a local high school so I can stay relatively closer to my home. Then UA introduced dorms and now I wish I went to UA with Mina, but there's nothing you can do about it I guess.

"You know them?" I motion to the table, she nods her head with a grin.

"Classmates. In fact, go deliver those books to them, I think they need it." She pats my shoulder and pushes me gently as she walks away.

"Pshh, do it yourself. You know them."

"I got other things to do~!" She teases wagging her finger at me and walks out to the employee lounge. Before she closes the door she winks at me for no reason. Once again I roll my eyes and pick up the books Yui returned and walk over to the table.

"Hey we just got these books back in, you could get some good use in them." I say to the group. They all eye me up and down, making me uncomfortable.

"What's your name?" A boy with red hair sticking almost straight up asks resting his head in his hand.

"Uh I'm y/l/n." I wanted to start walking away but the boy from earlier gets up abruptly. It startled me so I back up a bit.

"I-I-I, my name is Sero nic-nice to meet you, y/l/n." He stiffly sticks his hand out to me. I laugh a little and take his hand shaking it lightly.

"It's nice to meet you too. Do you guys need anything else?" I glance at the group who have their eyes on us. I realize they're still looking at us because I'm still holding onto Sero's hand. I gently let go.

"Yeah, we need help dumba-" Blonde guy with a angry look starts but gets cut off by a green haired boy.

"What Kacchan means is yes we would appreciate your help, please." He's got a cute smile on his face. I eye the employee lounge to make sure Mina wouldn't come out and get angry that I'm not doing something else. Sure enough, there's no way she's coming out from her nap. Stupid manager. Anyway, I lean over the table with my hands placed out on the surface. They're doing the same things our class is currently doing. I picked up on this stuff quite easily.

"Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari, Izuku, Iida, and Ojiro can you please come help me?" Mina calls after about an hour of me helping them out. It's strange that she didn't call for Sero's help. The six of them get up and go to my best friend. I take the chair next to Sero because it's open. Leaning closer to the textbook to get a better look, I brush up against Sero and for the strangest reason I get chills.

"Oh sorry." I pull back a little bit. He mumbles something out, but I couldn't understand. "What was that?"

"Oh I'm- I'm just solving the equation."

"Which one? I thought we already went over this whole page." I can see his face turn a deeper shade of red. Noticing that I'm staring, my own face burns up. But I couldn't really help it, Sero's pretty attractive. Okay he's like hot. Let me rephrase, this man is so god damn attractive I fell for him a little bit when he first came up to talk to me.

"Just ask the damn question Flex Tape." He yells from the second story of the library that overlooks the first floor. The pointy haired hot head.

"Yeah, man up Sero you got this!" Red head calls out.

"Ask me what?" I turn to face Sero again.

"If you wanted to go out with me?" He buries his face in the crook of his arm after rushing out his words.

"Wait how'd you know about me in the first place?" I scramble to get out my words in hope that it won't get awkward. And besides I don't even know him, the only reason I know him is through this exam. Did he just catch feelings through seeing me? I've never seen him. And if he's in Mina's class he would've been in the sports festival that I didn't watch because I was overseas and was busy working with my mom. I'm rambling in my own head.

"Mina, she told me about how you are her best friend since childhood. I asked about you after hearing her talk about how amazing you are. And I'll admit, I fell for you. When Mina told me that you work here, at the library close to UA with her. I had to come meet you." He picks his head up to look at me in the eyes. "And you did not disappoint." All of a sudden Sero has this huge amount of confidence that he didn't have a minute ago.

"I-d, uh." Sero frowns a little at my response. I wave my hands in his face and spit out a reply. "Y-yes I'd like to g-g-go out with you and... get to know you." I mumble the last part. He chuckles and wraps an arm around my back.

"Hey! Sero! Get you hands off my best friend! Let them go back to work!" Mina yells down at us. We look at the other and laugh at Mina's ignorance. This will be a hell of a ride.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Heyyyyy~ I just wanted to pop in and remind you how much I love my underrated baby. He's just so- DJCNDK🥰🥰🥰