Chapter:- 2

Bianca's POV:

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked him as I saw him walking towards the door.

"None of your business." He said coldly and went out. I sighed. It's not new. I'm now habitual of his rude behavior. I walked in the kitchen and as always there was nothing to eat. I made something for myself and walked towards the dining hall. I filled my stomach while using my phone.

Oh Hi... I'm Bianca Scott. 22 years old. Want to become a best makeup artist. And I will. Well, the person who talked rudely was none other than my brother. Twin. Brian. He was not like this. We were very close. But after Mom and Dad's death he became like this. Always rude and arrogant. Don't even talk properly with me. We live with our Uncle and Aunt who are our enemy. They are with us just because they want our property which is on my name. And they will get all the properties after my marriage. Not before that. I came back to reality when I heard Aunt Mia's voice.

"You should have called me dear. I would have made something for you." She said kissing on my head while I smiled. She is our cook or should I say our guardian. And she is the only one who loves me and my twiny the most. And cares for us.

"I made it. Don't worry." I said smiling at her while she sighed.

"I hate your Aunt and Uncle. They are monster." She said angrily.

"Don't say like that. They gave us shelter, Aunt Mia. We should be thankful." I said smiling at her.

"This is your own house. They are just living here. Your Dad gave them when they had nowhere to go." She said gritting her teeth.

"Calm down, Aunt. It's alright." I said rubbing her back. She sighed.

"I hope one day someone comes and take you away from here. From this hell. And keep you like a queen." She said crossing her finger. I smiled. I know I'm not that lucky.

"May your wish comes true." I said smiling.

"Amen." She said smiling.

"But what about Brian?" I asked walking behind her as she walked towards kitchen.

"He is a strong boy. He will take care of himself. And if not you are there for him, right?" She said taking out something from the fridge.

"As if he listens to me." I said rolling my eyes. You all saw him earlier, right? It's sunday today and he went out.

"He will. I hope everything comes in its place." She whispered but I heard her. I kept sitting on the kitchen slab and talk with her until she was done preparing lunch. I don't do anything on Sundays. Only sleeping. Usually because of college wake up at 8 but on Sundays I wake up after 11 only. That's why I love Sundays. Well, everyone loves it.

Jack's POV:

"I'm really gonna kill this boy. How much time?" I said looking at my watch. Well, right now I'm waiting for my friend who is damn late. Today we are going to meet Zareef Uncle and ask him everything. Let's see what we can find. After sometime I saw his car entering and he got out of it. I glared at him when he walked towards me while he smiled. I rolled my eyes. We walked inside bickering with each other and he was just smiling. I sighed. No one can win in front of his smile. We reached the floor where his office is and I saw Hadi sitting out if his cabin.

"Hey man. Long time no see." I said hugging him.

"You were the one who disappeared sir. I was here only." He said smiling and I sighed.

"Yes. Even I missed my friend's wedding." I said sighing.

"Don't worry sir. You'll be there in his Walimah." He said and I nodded.