Chapter:- 14

Jacob's POV:

I looked at her who was sleeping peacefully snuggling in my neck. I removed her hairs from her beautiful face and smiled. My smile got more big when I remember our last night. It became the most memorable night for us. We took the next step of our marriage. To the another level. I kept her head properly on the pillow and went to take shower. I have to reach my secret house in 15 minutes as it's already 9:30. I'm late today. I came out and wrote a note.

"You look cute when you sleep love. But right now I'm going. I'm late today. Have your breakfast which I made. And don't you dare to skip it. I'm watching you.

-Your Hubby."

And after placing a kiss on her forehead I went out. I made breakfast for both of us as I know she is zero in cooking. After I was done I moved towards my office. I don't know when will we know who this boss is. It's been four days Aunt Mia is doing her work but still he is not opening his mouth. I reached and saw Aarav talking to someone on phone standing outside of the warehouse.

"This guy. Doesn't he have anything to do that he comes here daily?" I said shaking my head. I got out of the car and rolled my eyes when he smiled at me. He hung up on the call and we moved towards my cabin.

"Get married and spend sometime with her man. You keep coming here interfering our privacy." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know how many secrets you have kept hidden from me." His answer made me chuckle.

"Why are you here this time?" I asked sitting on my chair.

"To give you the news of which you said before." He said and I frowned.

"What I said?" I asked while he rolled his eye.

"To get married. You are a bhulakkad." He said and I remember.

(Forgetful.)

(I don't know the perfect word for that word. But I think 'Forgetful' will work, right?)

"You getting married? That's a good decision man. Congratulations." I said hugging him and he chuckled.

"When?" I asked and saw Amir and Kartik looking at him curiously.

"Mom said it will take at least one month for preparations. At least okay. Not at the most." He said sarcastically and we all laughed.

"Finally. I was waiting for you to get married." Amir said smiling.

"Only you are single now." Aarav said and he sighed.

"You know very well that I'm already married." He said rolling his eyes.

"And you know very well that she doesn't care about you." He said glaring at him while there was a hint of pain in Amir's eyes.

"Whatever." Amir said shrugging his shoulder and left.

"What am I missing here?" I asked.

"He is an idiot of this era." Kartik said shaking his head.

"What happened guys?" I asked.

"He is married with one of his cousin who is a play girl you can say. She lived in out of India all these years and don't know a single thing about Islam. She does all the things which are forbidden in their religion. One night stands, consume Alcohol and all. But he is blind to see that." Kartik said gritting his teeth.

"He is not blind. He is trying to be blind. I think there's something else." I said thinking about something deeply. Something which I don't even know.