Epilogue

Julia and Jaison:

Joe- 11 years old.
Ziva- 8 years old.
Tobias- 6 years old.

Bianca and Jacob:

Justice- 10 years old.
Myra- 7 years old.
Isaac- 5 years old.

Rose and Brian:

Laura- 9 years old.
Regina- 7 years old.
Baris- 4 years old.

Third Person's POV:

10 years later.

"What are you doing girls?" Joe asked looking at his sisters who were decorating the hall. It's 1 of the night and they are decorating.

"We are preparing a welcoming party for Dad." Justice said and he shook his head.

"He was out for only one month little girl." He said ruffling her hairs.

"Hey. Don't touch my hair Bro." She said and he chuckled before kissing on her forehead.

"First see if Bi Mom has slept or not. Or you all will spoil Chachu's surprise." Joe said smiling at them.

"Bro, that's not fair. You always forget us." He heard his sister's voice. Ziva.

"How can I forget you guys, little sis? You guys are my life." He said kissing on her forehead. Then he saw his other sisters pouting their lips. He chuckled.

"You guys are acting like kids." He said kissing on Regina's temple. All smiled.

"Yes. You only love your sisters. Lets go Isaac and Baris. We are outsider here." Tobias said rolling his eyes and all laughed.

"Okay you guys do your works. Or else you guys won't be able to prepare. He will be here in next 30 minutes." Joe said smiling at them. They all nodded and started their work. When they were lying on the sofa doing all works they heard a horn.

"Dad is here." Isaac shouted running towards the door. And all followed him. Before he opens the door with the spare key, the door was opened by his kids. He was taken aback when he found the whole clan standing there with a big smile.

"Dad." He heard his little son. He picked up him in his arms and tickled him. He entered and was shocked seeing the hall.

"Welcome Dad." He heard the kiddies. He chuckled seeing his kiddies.

"You guys should sleep at this time. That was not needed." He said kissing on the forehead of each one of them.

"We were missing you Mamu." He heard Laura's voice. He chuckled. Living with Khan's family they also use the same words they use. Like Mamu, Bade Papa and Chachu. After spending some time with the kiddies he ordered them to sleep.

"Joe leave kids with their parents. Because they all have school tomorrow. I'm taking Isaac with me." He said smiling at them.

"Chachu leave Isaac with us. We'll make him sleep. You are tired so go and rest. We'll make him sleep. Don't worry." Joe said and he smiled.

"Okay no worries. I'm going. You all go and sleep. Don't forget that we are invited tomorrow for Dinner at Khan's mansion." He said and all nodded smiling.

"Wow. Again there. I just enjoy being with them so much." Ziva said and all chuckled. Then all went to their rooms.

              🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Night.

He entered inside his room and saw his wife writing something on a paper. He sighed. All the time boys are workaholics but here his wife is workaholic.