Chapter:- 16

Bianca's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and it took a minute for me to recognize that I'm in a complete unknown place. I looked around but still couldn't figure our where I am. How I reached here? I don't even remember anything. I closed my eyes and tried to remember. I was playing with Joe. Then decided to paint when Joe slept. But when I didn't find a perfect colour for what I decided to paint I went to buy them after informing Di. I walked out of the store and was walking to my scooty that's when a car stopped in front of me and a guy pulled me inside and the car started moving. Oh my!! I'm kidnapped. I found myself tied on a chair. My hands and legs were tied by ropes. I looked around to find a trace of a kidnapper. But no one was around. The whole room was dark. Only a flame of candle was shining the whole room. I sighed. Whoever this kidnapper is calling his destruction. Well, I'm not afraid. Because I know my Jacob will not leave this kidnapper. I'm waiting for the kidnapper to come in light. I can't even sleep. Because of my weird habit. I leaned my head back closing my eyes thinking if Jacob get to know that I'm kidnapped. It doesn't matter if he knows or not. Because I know he will reach here. I looked at my hand and found the bracelet which he gifted me a month ago. I know it has tracking device. He will eventually come here. He doesn't know that I know about the device. I was lost in my thoughts when the door opened and a guy who was tall like a Burj-Khalifa. I'm looking like a dwarf in front of him. He looked at me and smirked.

"So you woke up huh?" He asked and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

"Why? Have you given me something which will make me sleep for forever?" I asked while he was taken aback.

"Oh you are savage. Impressive. But your this savage attitude will finish when boss will be here." He said smirking. I chuckled.

"I'm not scared of your boss. If he is a man then tell him to be here. Why has he sent you?" I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"I'm impressed by your attitude. I thought you'll be a scared kitten." He said.

"I'm not here to impress you. I have my man to impress. And you'll be the scared kitten when he'll be here. So brace yourself." I said smirking at him.

"Let's see what happens. No one knows future." He said and I nodded.

"Yes. No one knows future." I said closing my eyes and my lips smiled seeing his face. He might be in his office. And if he knows that I'm kidnapped then he might be going crazy looking for me. I don't know for how much time I was like that but I opened my eyes when I felt my throat getting dry. I looked at my front and found him standing like a bodyguard. I rolled my eyes.

"I want water." I said and he looked at me.

"Why?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do people drink water?" I asked.

"Because they are thirsty." He said.

"Then of course I'm thirsty. So give me water or else it won't be good for you." I said glaring at him and he sighed going out. He knows that I won't be able to go as I'm tied. After sometime he came and forward the bottle to me.

"Open my hands." I said.

"No." He said glaring at me.

"Then how will I drink, mister?" I asked smiling which was totally fake. He sighed and made me drink. After that again the whole room was silent. I don't know the time and I don't even know what it is. Day or night? I leaned back and closed my eyes. I opened them again when my stomach made a sound asking me to feed it. I looked at him who was standing straight. I sighed.

"I'm hungry." I said. He looked at me weirdly.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm hungry. Bring something for me." I said looking at him.