Chapter:- 12

Third Person's POV:

She came out of the building which became home of her from the time she started working here. She walked towards her car and was about to get in when someone held her hand tightly. She turned with blazing eyes and punched that guy without seeing who he is.

"You monster. Don't you know that you can't touch a girl without her consent? Cheap minded guy." She was shouting and beating him at the same time. Someone pulled her away and tied her hands behind her back and a cloth on her mouth. She glared at him and was about to kick him when he shoved her in a car. The car started moving.  She tried to loose her hands but it didn't budge. She looked at the guy who was smirking at her. After sometime the car stopped and they dragged her inside the cottage. It was looking like a remote area. No one around. They pushed her inside and closed the door. She looked around the small cottage to find a way to escape. At the same time the door opened and came an old man. He smirked looking at her who glared at him. He chuckled and removed the clothes from her mouth. She took deep breaths and looked at him in anger.

"Who are you? You old fool." She shouted at him.

"Woah!! Feisty huh. Brian has a choice I must say." He said smirking at her while her eyes widened and heart beat increased.

"How do you know him?" She asked but calmly this time. He chuckled.

"That's not important. I just wanted Brian's weakness under my control. And she is here. Nothing matters now." He said smiling widely. She chuckled dryly.

"Okay. I'm under your control now. What will you do now? Cage me here? For how many days? Or beat me? Or something worse? R**e me? As I'm a girl. That's easy. No one will come to know who did that to me. As it's a forest type of area. They will just find my body someday and will burry me. Actually no one will try to find it out because they will start making their own story. They will say what was a girl doing in this area? They will not think that someone would have kidnapped her. They will directly point at girls' characters. Typical Indian People. They are expert in poking there nose in other's matters. Leave it. We don't have to do anything with that. You have to decided, right? What you'll do with me? I showed all the choices. Now it's on you." She said smirking at him while he was looking at her as if he has seen an alien. But came back to reality and smirked.

"Nothing. Not any of them. I'll kill you. Simple." He said pointing a gun at her head and she chuckled.

"After that? Any plan? But before that I wanna know the reason. Why do you want to kill me?" She asked looking at him.

"You are innocent here girl. But you know sometimes you have to suffer just for your loved ones. And you are suffering because someone loves you crazily. You are that person's weakness. And I'm just using you as a pawn. After killing you that person will suffer the most. I think that person will stop living or may do something worse." He said smiling and she smiled.

"I don't have any family oldy. I'm an orphan. Only my friends loves me and that's enough for me. How can I be someone's weakness?" She asked still smiling.

"Should I tell you the name? Brian. Brian Scott." His answer brought a volcano in her and she did which she never ever thought she will do to an old man. She held his hand which was on her head with a gun and twisted it on the opposite side making him groan in pain. And in the process he left the gun. Then she kicked in his stomach making him fall down and kept her knee on his stomach. Bending to his level she gave two to three punches on his face and said.

"That's what you get when you try to hurt my loved ones." She said and hit his head with the gun and was about to walk out buy turned. He was still laying on the ground holding his head.